Rumour Chasing Matterson?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Too bad he's on 100s of thousands more than he's worth and moves like he's years away from a walking frame lol. Hopefully his body is sorted for this season.
i disagree, he does all the shit work the pretty players dont do. i guarantee if you sat down and analysed every game to the enth degree your opinion would change

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i disagree, he does all the shit work the pretty players dont do. i guarantee if you sat down and analysed every game to the enth degree your opinion would change
And? Other players do that and potentially more and don't get paid 700k... absolutely ridiculous amount of money to pay him, thankfully most the clowns that allowed it to happen are gone.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
And? Other players do that and potentially more and don't get paid 700k... absolutely ridiculous amount of money to pay him, thankfully most the clowns that allowed it to happen are gone.
i agree overpaid, but we need him and players like him for experience, it is invaluable.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like Matterson think he's a good player. Great if it was an Elliott swap..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This sounds a bit random. Matterson already got his big pay increase moving to the Eels. I think he's looked quite happy at the Eels, nothing suggesting otherwise that I've seen.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan Matterson is a gun I’m predicting him to lock down that origin jersey and play a staring role this year

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This sounds a bit random. Matterson already got his big pay increase moving to the Eels. I think he's looked quite happy at the Eels, nothing suggesting otherwise that I've seen.
It sounded abit random to me too, but there's gotta be something to it if his immediate family said he's had contact from us

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My first thoughts too. This is where we are showing our age.
One of the great goal kicking forwards & a toe poker to boot!!
Had a lot of time for him despite who he played for!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the great goal kicking forwards & a toe poker to boot!!
Had a lot of time for him despite who he played for!!
Would he have been the last toe poking goal kicker? Big Mal, Ricky Walford, Baa all him all retired around the same time.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would he have been the last toe poking goal kicker? Big Mal, Ricky Walford, Baa all him all retired around the same time.
Yeah I can't think of anyone who regularly toe poked after this lot..anyones memory better??

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I can't think of anyone who regularly toe poked after this lot..anyones memory better??
Greg alexander was the last I remember after mal and baa, maybe stacey jones?