• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What happens on March 6?
Don't you know this one?

This is a classic. The latest Qanon theory.

Firstly my mistake, it is March 4th.

What Is Happening on March 4, 2021? It's the Latest QAnon Theory

Summary:
This is the day when Biden will be deposed and replaced by Donald Trump, who will be once again sworn in as president. For Trump to be sworn in as president on March 4, the current U.S. government would have to be forcibly overthrown.

In this scenario, after Trump's challenges were tossed out of the Supreme Court, and after Congress certified the election, Trump went to the military to present his case for election fraud.

Because the fraud implicates China, the theory goes, the military will side with Trump. In order to avoid an armed revolt, though, Biden has to be sworn in, but only as a formality. Then, Trump and the military will present their case for the fraud, and the result will be overturned with Trump sworn in on March 4. That date is significant because, until FDR's second inauguration, it was the date for the swearing in ceremony for new presidents.

This theory also relates, in some loose way, to the belief that America is no longer a true democracy and is instead a corporation. The theory, as strange as it sounds, suggests that Biden was actually sworn in as CEO and that when Trump takes power on March 4, he will be restoring America to its democratic roots. Apparently, he'll be the 17th president, because America hasn't been a democracy since the Civil War.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s when Trump’s new financial system that will rid the world of corruption will be implemented, yeah?
So just like his healthcare plan then :tearsofjoy:.
Yep.

When he is brought back as the 17th POTUS and the USA will revert from being a corporation back to a true democracy run by POTUS for Life, the man himself:

DONALD TRUMP

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Don't you know this one?

Summary:
This is the day when Biden will be deposed and replaced by Donald Trump, who will be once again sworn in as president. For Trump to be sworn in as president on March 4, the current U.S. government would have to be forcibly overthrown.

In this scenario, after Trump's challenges were tossed out of the Supreme Court, and after Congress certified the election, Trump went to the military to present his case for election fraud.

Because the fraud implicates China, the theory goes, the military will side with Trump. In order to avoid an armed revolt, though, Biden has to be sworn in, but only as a formality. Then, Trump and the military will present their case for the fraud, and the result will be overturned with Trump sworn in on March 4. That date is significant because, until FDR's second inauguration, it was the date for the swearing in ceremony for new presidents.

This theory also relates, in some loose way, to the belief that America is no longer a true democracy and is instead a corporation. The theory, as strange as it sounds, suggests that Biden was actually sworn in as CEO and that when Trump takes power on March 4, he will be restoring America to its democratic roots. Apparently, he'll be the 17th president, because America hasn't been a democracy since the Civil War.
Apart from no involvement from Venezuela or Iran this makes complete sense. That would explain the ‘fake’ White House backgrounds, the ‘fake’ Presidential aircraft that Joe flies on - it all makes sense now and @AlzzBulldog will sleep soundly tonight with his Chachi poster on the wall :tearsofjoy:.

PS: What happens to the Trumptards when this doesn’t happen - they simply move the goalposts again or we wait for Hugo Chavez to return with L. Ron Hubbard for the relevant guidance??

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apart from no involvement from Venezuela or Iran this makes complete sense. That would explain the ‘fake’ White House backgrounds, the ‘fake’ Presidential aircraft that Joe flies on - it all makes sense now and @AlzzBulldog will sleep soundly tonight with his Chachi poster on the wall :tearsofjoy:.

PS: What happens to the Trumptards when this doesn’t happen - they simply move the goalposts again or we wait for Hugo Chavez to return with L. Ron Hubbard for the relevant guidance??
They will find another date for some reason. I am sure of that.

L. Ron Hubbard is not a christian.

I think maybe Joseph Smith and J. Edgar Hoover

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't you know this one?

Summary:

You are in a movie and you don’t even know it

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Summary:

The more I read this the funnier (and more absurd) it is.
Just a couple of items that perhaps Q can explain in his next drop please...

1) Trump's challenges never made it to the SCOTUS.
2) Who did Trump lobby at the military? The Generals stopped working for him at noon on 20 January. Traitors?
3) Who will Trump and 'the military' present their case to? SCOTUS is the highest court in the land and refused to hear his previous challenges.

I mean, sorry for pointing out the obvious and for raining on Q's parade, but apart from absurdity, you'd think they could at least get some sort of plausible story going - they've utterly failed with that here. But I guess the gullible will lap it up and hand over their money too...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You are in a movie and you don’t even know it
No scriptwriter would dare put their name to such crap.
They'd never work again.
Iron Eagle was more believable than this and I'm pretty sure those writers never worked again :-).

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

2) Who did Trump lobby at the military? The Generals stopped working for him at noon on 20 January. Traitors?
3) Who will Trump and 'the military' present their case to? SCOTUS is the highest court in the land and refused to hear his previous challenges.

I mean, sorry for pointing out the obvious and for raining on Q's parade, but apart from absurdity, you'd think they could at least get some sort of plausible story going - they've utterly failed with that here. But I guess the gullible will lap it up and hand over their money too...
Why was Biden still worried about trump receiving national security briefings after the 20th lol?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have heard that theory that some Americans don't believe that Australia exsits.

Apparently we are all actors and Australia is fimed in Argentina for US entertainment.

Brought to you by Flatearthers, Qanon and the Cult of 45.
All q has done has shifted peoples awareness, I don’t get info from them

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Why was Biden still worried about trump receiving national security briefings after the 20th lol?
Because he's a lunatic who incited an insurrection (even though his spineless buddies let him off).
What's your theory oh Obi Wan - enlighten us :tearsofjoy:.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

If you ask @AlzzBulldog you just haven't don't done enough research outside of the mainstream media.

Me, I am stocking up on more popcorn, just in case

1613471530273.png

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because he's a lunatic who incited an insurrection (even though his spineless buddies let him off).
What's your theory oh Obi Wan - enlighten us :tearsofjoy:.
Do you believe everything you hear in the mainstream lol?
what makes you think you are Informed?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because he doesn't want Trump to get a headache with all those big he would have to read?

Besides he didn't read them when he was President why would he read them now? Except if he he was selling them to Putin.

Status
Not open for further replies.