Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Leo Moracchioli can make ANY song listenable.

Fight me...

I do not enjoy all of his covers, but sometimes he comes up with some gold. Either way though he is super, super talented.

Really enjoyed this one

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Hear Marilyn Mansons done lol.

Oh well act like a cock head get what’s coming having said that wasn’t he just doing what every other rockstar was doing in the day? Not saying it’s right but it’s not shocking news..

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hear Marilyn Mansons done lol.

Oh well act like a cock head get what’s coming having said that wasn’t he just doing what every other rockstar was doing in the day? Not saying it’s right but it’s not shocking news..
I love how everyone jumps on him,not justifying what he may of done but if you sign up to be with him its a safe bet its not chuch choirs and family meals

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I love how everyone jumps on him,not justifying what he may of done but if you sign up to be with him its a safe bet its not chuch choirs and family meals
Yeah it’s a bit of a risky subject but I was assuming and he kind of made it clear that if you are doing any sort of sexual activity with him it’s not going to be missionary position. I don’t know maybe I’m wrong but yeah if she can get money from it I guess that’s her play. Can’t really judge and have no idea what happened.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah it’s a bit of a risky subject but I was assuming and he kind of made it clear that if you are doing any sort of sexual activity with him it’s not going to be missionary position. I don’t know maybe I’m wrong but yeah if she can get money from it I guess that’s her play. Can’t really judge and have no idea what happened.
It's like those who used to work on buffy 20 years later they are coming out because they are brave enough and now a strong woman that the producer said nasty words ,fuck me dead fair enough if he done a harvey but your not brave holding a grudge for over 20 years fuck me dead i choked a **** out at work and tried to throw him of a 8 meter balcony. It was forgotten by lunch and we had a few beers .
Sometimes work place blow ups Happen harden up or get a new job and if it effects you 20 years later you need some serious help.
Another example chopped the bosses finger off,he didn't whine or complain 2 days later he was back at work no hard feelings

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
It's like those who used to work on buffy 20 years later they are coming out because they are brave enough and now a strong woman that the producer said nasty words ,fuck me dead fair enough if he done a harvey but your not brave holding a grudge for over 20 years fuck me dead i choked a **** out at work and tried to throw him of a 8 meter balcony. It was forgotten by lunch and we had a few beers .
Sometimes work place blow ups Happen harden up or get a new job and if it effects you 20 years later you need some serious help.
Another example chopped the bosses finger off,he didn't whine or complain 2 days later he was back at work no hard feelings
But if your boss got the legal advice that he could potentially get a piece of your 20 million public liability insurance cover he might have changed his tune..

Alao Lol you cut your bosses finger off ha ha ha one can only dream!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Side note, they had an article about the Melbourne Covid-19 outbreak in the Age yesterday. The headline photo was a dude being tested while wearing a King Parrot mask.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
But if your boss got the legal advice that he could get a piece of your 20 million public liability insurance cover he might have changed his tune..
Nah the prick was in the wrong lol,my last words was watch you're finger, we watched it alright lol