Your celebrity interaction!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My 2IC was a massive Chopper Read fan and could recite word for word the whole chopper movie lol.

A bunch of girl friends went down for Melbourne Cup 11 years ago and in a bar opposite us at the u shaped bar counter was Chopper. I text my work mate haha I'm here with Chopper Read and he rang back begging me to get his autograph.

So I thought well Chopper wont cut my ears off surely and went over and I politely asked him for the autograph.

He was chuffed and very friendly and happily signed the coaster....my 2IC was forever in my debt after that lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the most uncomfortable celeb interactions I've seen is when we went to a band singing at Utopia. They had Suicidal Tendencies and Alice in Chains. They lined everyone up so the line went past Suicidal Tendencies then went to Alice in Chains. Then they told everyone that they could either get signatures from ST or AIC, but not both. So you had 10,000 people lining up to get signatures from AIC, all trying to walk past ST without making eye contact with them.

One of my mates decided to get ST's signatures. He was the only one. So they took a photo of him getting a poster signed and they put the photo in Kerrang.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Back when she was a summer bay,she was walking out of hungry jacks and swore, I said you dont do that in summer bay dont do it here ,her reply fuck off, so my pick up line failed miserably, still went home and pulled myself through so not a total loss
Out of 10..boy I’d give her one! :D

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I ran into her and her friend from home and away. Chloe something or other. Hit on her friend. I was 15 at the time. They were both about 20 so I had no chance. They thought it was cute though.
Explains why she ended up with Cohen..bad eyesight. 8-)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Years back a mate and me were out, he seen this chick sitting by herself so he goes over and tries his chances. im lurking by in earshot when her friends come back and start with the don't you know who she is she's famous ( apparently she was on pop stars or some shit an absolute nobody who thought she was a lot bigger than she was we didn't know who she was.
My mate stood up and said im a fucking metal head how am I meant to know she's some dogshit singer on a stupid contest .I was in tears he then proceeded to give them a dose of reality and carved them up i was on the ground in fits of laughter.
To this day we never figured out who it was

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Not that I expect you guys to believe me but I went to school with and dated Jennifer Hawkins aka miss universe..
Before she was miss universe lol
The million dollar question I'll put this the nicest way possible ummm did you fuck her
She’s a nice girl hey & so hot. Feel free to PM me any *cough cough* haha
Have you mentioned this before on here? I remember someone telling me this but I can't remember who lol.
Just so there's no confusion, the young Jennifer Hawkins wasn't the same model she is today:

1612237982855.png

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Explains why she ended up with Cohen..bad eyesight. 8-)
Definitely. At 15 years old I was a pimply skinny giant. Actually... If you gave SBC a ton of pimples and long hair, you'd pretty much have me at 15.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was on the Star Wars set..Jake the Muss/Jango Fett/Bobo Fett came up..’shook’ my hand and said ‘Hey..’ and walked off. Gee I wished I told him how good he was in Once Were Warriors.. I also met Ewen McGreggor..happy loud guy..I told him a terrible joke..lucky he didn’t get it! Lol.. George Lucas just walked past me..prick. When I was up and walking I met Sandra Sully at the City to Surf..lovely lady..signed my ‘Official’ City to Surf bib..gosh she was so small and gorgeous..she touched my finger..didn’t wash it for a week! But sheesh @south of heaven Southy I wish I met Isla Fisher..I would have offered her my Whooper.. Gee I would have loved to make babies with her!

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Had my real estate licence once upon a time and anyway the normal agent was sick and I get a call from this other agent in regard to showing a client around a penthouse my boss owned.

All good I said ($800 a day rent by the way) Anyway car pulls up and out steps Leonardo DiCaprio and his little crew.

Spent the next hour showing him the joint (he was in Sydney filming the great Gatsby) he was a bit of a cock head. He did point to Wooloomooloo and ask whats that place called I said Wooloomooloo he pissed himself laughing and said how do you spell that.. I was like simple Sheep-Toilet-Cow-Toilet...

Blew his little mind.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Had my real estate licence once upon a time and anyway the normal agent was sick and I get a call from this other agent in regard to showing a client around a penthouse my boss owned.

All good I said ($800 a day rent by the way) Anyway car pulls up and out steps Leonardo DiCaprio and his little crew.

Spent the next hour showing him the joint (he was in Sydney filming the great Gatsby) he was a bit of a cock head. He did point to Wooloomooloo and ask whats that place called I said Wooloomooloo he pissed himself laughing and said how do you spell that.. I was like simple Sheep-Toilet-Cow-Toilet...

Blew his little mind.
Ahh that was you bro..i knew someone on the Kennel met DiCaprio.. Didn’t one of your other Real Estate guys fix him up the next day, and wanted you instead?

Can you explain the last, as I’m a little slow..:relieved:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Blew his little mind.
So far you win ;)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was on the Star Wars set..Jake the Muss/Jango Fett/Bobo Fett came up..’shook’ my hand and said ‘Hey..’ and walked off. Gee I wished I told him how good he was in Once Were Warriors.. I also met Ewen McGreggor..happy loud guy..I told him a terrible joke..lucky he didn’t get it! Lol.. George Lucas just walked past me..prick. When I was up and walking I met Sandra Sully at the City to Surf..lovely lady..signed my ‘Official’ City to Surf bib..gosh she was so small and gorgeous..she touched my finger..didn’t it wash for a week! But sheesh @south of heaven Southy I wish I met Isla Fisher..I would have offered her my Whooper.. Gee I would have loved to make babies with her!
When me and my mate were teenagers, we were at Ryde pools when a young Tim Bailey was doing a weather report from Ryde pools. During his live report we started throwing obscenities at him. Can't even remember what we said but it pissed him off so much that he quickly finished up his report then chased us saying, "I'm going to f'n kill you kids!"

Friggin Terminator. He chased us for about an hour before he gave up.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Ahh that was you bro..i knew someone on the Kennel met DiCaprio.. Didn’t one of your other Real Estate guys fix up the next day, and wanted you instead?
Yep he actually got along with me as he checked the bar downstairs (This is the Gazebo Building in Potts Point. I don’t work there anymore so don’t give a shit) and he bought me and all his peoples a drink, he didn’t really say a word to me though. He is apparently very private and he went wanted to look at it a second time but the agent that was sick absolutely blew his load and was like nup nup I’ll show him through and that was that ha ha

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When me and my mate were teenagers, we were at Ryde pools when a young Tim Bailey was doing a weather report from Ryde pools. During his live report we started throwing obscenities at him. Can't even remember what we said but it pissed him off so much that he quickly finished up his report then chased us saying, "I'm going to f'n kill you kids!"

Friggin Terminator. He chased us for about an hour before he gave up.
He sounds like a fun bloke..truly!

ps..I just imagine you and your mate running around being chased by Tim Bailey with the Benny Hill music playing in the background! Lol..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep he actually got along with me as he checked the bar downstairs (This is the Gazebo Building in Potts Point. I don’t work there anymore so don’t give a shit) and he bought me and all his peoples a drink, he didn’t really say a word to me though. He is apparently very private and he went wanted to look at it a second time but the agent that was sick absolutely blew his load and was like nup nup I’ll show him through and that was that ha ha
Sounds a bit up himself.. I don’t know why. After all it is the fans that make actors..you can be a crappy actor like Van Damme..but still earn big money because people like em.. You can be a great actor, but no one likes you, you earn zilch!