Trial Matches

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Trials are good because I’m hanging out for some footy by February but they are usually terrible to watch. The weather, match fitness and amount of players used doesn’t really give a indication about anything.
We'll watch any footy by then ;)

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of the trials (those scheduled prior to the All Stars game) are for players who played less than 12 games in 2020. We don't have any of those games scheduled currently.

Go Dogs

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Most clubs are having one proper trial some clubs are also having another trial for players who played less than 12 games in 2020 - i read somewhere. Not sure if the Dogs are doing this

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some of the trials (those scheduled prior to the All Stars game) are for players who played less than 12 games in 2020. We don't have any of those games scheduled currently.

Go Dogs
beat me by a minute!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It's in Sydney so I'm going (our two last year were not).
Also because Dragons leagues is across the road and they have beer and good Chinese food.
I'm looking forward to seeing some live footy again, even though it won't be of the highest calibre.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t care who we play,I would just love to see us play a trial in Cairns..
The humidity would test the boys fitness too..
Maybe next year

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Be a good thing for NRL plus supporters and whatever charity was chosen, just a pipe dream really

16 teams 2 trials per team so 32 charity games lead up to NRL and the kids would get to meet there sports stars
Is that you Steve?

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Chinese has to much msg and I'd say lock in contracts with no drinking of anything but water during season schedule

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Is that you Steve?
Preseason charity trial cup unlimited interchange so development players can get a taste and a good run with a month off before NRL season would be a coaches dream the stars you wanted to rest could get around in the crowd signing signatures and being charity based could do a different charity each match with a fate day for kids to get amongst there idols

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: they stream bulldogs trial every year

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How many trials do we have this year? and do Thompsons suspension count towards it? if so lets have have 4 trials :p

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Preseason charity trial cup unlimited interchange so development players can get a taste and a good run with a month off before NRL season would be a coaches dream the stars you wanted to rest could get around in the crowd signing signatures and being charity based could do a different charity each match with a fate day for kids to get amongst there idols
You're an idea's man.