Todays determination

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its no secret the country is being brainwashed in a corruption cover up so every now and then Im going to post a bit of insight in defense to the fiasco.
People who can't control their envy are Spiteful, they don't have to be the biggest smart alecs every chance they get.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Today's shit, its hard to argue with people who base their arguments on pretending there's no such thing as private.
I'm not public property and don't answer to the public anyway, its always going to be gutter tactic.
Wish people would be happy without accusing me of some shit.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's going on? Is your house bugged by the cops or something? Confusing to say the least Bob.
Long story, lets just say Ive been the victim of a gutless prank and rather than fix it the authorities have stuck their heads up their asses and let the community self destruct.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bad Cops cannot decide if you deserve your home or are a good bloke and incite public hate and involvement to try and wreck it on you.
A life control experiment is not investigating.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sick of people scaremongering the public trying to sound like the moral fabric so that attention is directed away from their own sadistic mentality.
Desperate tactic.
If they wanna treat people with contempt they can't wonder why it comes back the other way.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The sanctity of the bedroom must be protected in democratic NSW, thats where people sleep, play and fuck, Australia is not ready for home bedroom auditing.
Brett Dallas ?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Instructing the public is a tacky cover up of the real issues that won't go away, the glaring injustice.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who spy on your home and say things like..
'I am not going to let you live like that'
I don't recognize those words in Australia.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The sheer desperation and constant personal allegations to try and justify the gutter tactics.
Thirty odd hours of it probably means it can't be justified and they become a pain in the ass to everybody else.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The sheer desperation and constant personal allegations to try and justify the gutter tactics.
Thirty odd hours of it probably means it can't be justified and they become a pain in the ass to everybody else.
People who talk in riddles, are usually confused.

What's going on?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who talk in riddles, are usually confused.

What's going on?
Its a Hunter thing where some special kind of people think they have a right to control victims lives to how they see fit.
A group of militants are claiming to be spying on me then attempting to justify it with five hundred loosely based rumors annoying the fuck out the rest of the community with hate/scare mongering. Got that?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its a Hunter thing where some special kind of people think they have a right to control victims lives to how they see fit.
A group of militants are claiming to be spying on me then attempting to justify it with five hundred loosely based rumors annoying the fuck out the rest of the community with hate/scare mongering. Got that?
Righhhhhhhhh-t