CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have to leave the house?
Yes..and they might not accept your order either. I know Amazon had we're taking orders this morning, not sure about anyone else though...it is possible they might go live again at most retailers tomorrow morning.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Vodafone is doing it with mobile plans

Ill take a trip to jb tomorrow

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Vodafone. Did it online. I got no games at the moment though
Played God of War or The last of us? They're both free in the PS+ collection.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Played God of War or The last of us? They're both free in the PS+ collection.
I’ll take a look. Unfortunately I’m occupied this whole weekend so won’t be able to have a crack until Monday

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally finished Cyberpunk 2077. Bugs aside, probably one of the best games I've ever played. It just gets better and better the more you play it. And Night City is ridiculously detailed.

About 40 hours in to the game I just started walking about the city looking at things. So many weird little stories and details going on.

Starting the game again as a Corpo chick with a speed shotgun build.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Finally finished Cyberpunk 2077. Bugs aside, probably one of the best games I've ever played. It just gets better and better the more you play it. And Night City is ridiculously detailed.

About 40 hours in to the game I just started walking about the city looking at things. So many weird little stories and details going on.

Starting the game again as a Corpo chick with a speed shotgun build.
Is it actually that good? Literally all I see are videos of the dumb fuck AI and it just seems like it would break the immersion for me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it actually that good? Literally all I see are videos of the dumb fuck AI and it just seems like it would break the immersion for me.
Yep. Really frigging good.

But I'm playing on PC. Played a bit on PS5. Still really good on PS5 but crashed about once an hour. They released a major patch yesterday which apparently fixes the crashing issue.

Word of advice if you play it though. Tweak the controller settings. The default controller settings are crap.

Oh. Also, don't use HDR. It's broken right now. Looks crap.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Main thing is the city though. It's quite amazing, especially on PC. Still looks amazing on PS5 as well, especially considering it's just a PS4 version playing on PS5.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep. Really frigging good.

But I'm playing on PC. Played a bit on PS5. Still really good on PS5 but crashed about once an hour. They released a major patch yesterday which apparently fixes the crashing issue.

Word of advice if you play it though. Tweak the controller settings. The default controller settings are crap.
I'll wait a bit longer before playing it again then. Got to finish Fenyx and then start on GoT or Control not sure what first..then maybe CP. Deathloop looks interesting but I think that's a May release.

Yh the Screenshots look great in CP...have they fixed police/civilians spawning behind you?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll wait a bit longer before playing it again then. Got to finish Fenyx and then start on GoT or Control not sure what first..then maybe CP. Deathloop looks interesting but I think that's a May release.

Yh the Screenshots look great in CP...have they fixed police/civilians spawning behind you?
Yeah. They don't seem to do that any more, but occasionally a civilian will randomly disappear. It's rare though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah. They don't seem to do that any more, but occasionally a civilian will randomly disappear. It's rare though.
Sounds good, maybe I might put it in tomorrow night just to have peek at what it looks like on the CX...I'll probably be up all night fucking around with calibration and CP seems like a good game to use to measure it against.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I bought the ps5 remote and found out a few days later my tv had cec functionality had to return to store.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Control: ultimate edition is free next month on PS+...lucky I didn't buy it.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been playing man eater recently not a bad game for those like me whos fingers don't coincide with what my brain dictates in so!e of these fast paced games.