Is this the world's best watch?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm going to wear one on each of my arms at the same time.
Lol was at a bucks party late last year and one of my mates friends was wearing a watch and another watch / activity tracker... Everyone gave him shit for wearing 2 watches all day.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There are 4 left. $125.81 each..

Let's buy 2 each? Price will rocket up.
If I was to buy a nice watch that's to be used as jewelry, I would go for something simple, yet elegant, and yes, there are rose gold designs for men. Steel bands are out, I'd go leather.

Something like this:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will personally vouch for the watch in the OP.. it oozes quality and price is too good to be true.

Only downside is it's a big watch, will overpower a weedy wrist.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I will personally vouch for the watch in the OP.. it oozes quality and price is too good to be true.

Only downside is it's a big watch, will overpower a weedy wrist.
That's why you go for the watch I posted - light, simple yet elegant.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats USD champ. Plus need to pay gst and shipping on top.

I'm talking under $120AUD and drive away price. Currently $125.77

If you want to conclude the discussion, tip in the $5.78 X 4 and I'll buy at $119.99 delivered drive away.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's why you go for the watch I posted - light, simple yet elegant.
Who has ever heard of fillipo lorditto watches? The Invicta has a history dating back to 1837, use Seiko movement and built like a tank.

If people see you wear your fillipo watch they will think to themselves "who the hell is this bloke"

Grab an Invicta and hold it in your hand, they have a great heft to them, screams quality. The Filippo watch you love, looks flimsy.

Plus your fillipo watch displays month? It's ok to display time and day if month but if you don't know which month your in... Must be a bit off the pace

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unrelated but its a @Blue_boost thread and I want your opinion, people spitting in public? Not the sports field or into a napkins try to be discreet and polite.
I'm talk about those dead shits with rats tails that tend to hang out front of malls for whatever reason because they have no money and say brah every 10 seconds and spit in front of people like lamas?
Its bothering me more than ever atm and I would happily sit around a watch them being executed

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unrelated but its a @Blue_boost thread and I want your opinion, people spitting in public? Not the sports field or into a napkins try to be discreet and polite.
I'm talk about those dead shits with rats tails that tend to hang out front of malls for whatever reason because they have no money and say brah every 10 seconds and spit in front of people like lamas?
Its bothering me more than ever atm and I would happily sit around a watch them being executed
I agree with you. Filthy habit. I was driving along and saw a bloke dressed rough as guys, he was carrying a beer too. I look over his way and muttered under my breath, "bum" and straight after he turns and spits on the ground..

I wanted to stop, get out of car like Denzel Washington in the equaliser, set my watch as he does and dish out some punishment. Only way to fix these bums

Didn't notice if the bum was wearing a stolen watch.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Price is down to $124.34... ridiculous how cheap for what you get.