Opinion Matt Lodge??

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's a no from me (And most of the kennel), game has passed him and with his history, its a no go zone.

Where abouts on the Sunny Coast you at though mate? I used to live in Maroochydore - Thought I was a lonesome doggies supporter there for real.
Hi guys, joining conversation as I’m also Sunny Coast, down at Pelican Waters. Don’t see too many Doggies fans about

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We should wait for the Broncos to implode with back to back spoons then nab Staggs or Haas.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No way the bloke isn’t as good as he thinks he is, plus he’s a grub

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What do we reckon guys?
Donkeys paying half of his 800k pay packet and with TPA’s might be able to get him for 250/300k a year?
FUCK...................................NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's a weak dog **** and if I was in the league would of put a flurry on his chin in the first play the ball and copped the 10.

You deserve to be permed for even mentioning this shit.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's too big and slow. Better off going to union

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bit of a fun story for ya’s. Bloke I know seen him in Byron the other week on the beers. Was starting blues by trying to get blokes to run straight at him. Hasn’t learnt, still a PoS, fuck no.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys, joining conversation as I’m also Sunny Coast, down at Pelican Waters. Don’t see too many Doggies fans about
Nice mate. I live back in Sydney now but I miss it up there BAD!

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
nope we got foxy, now get a hooker and get a top quailty spine to build the team around for 2021 probably 2022
Spine for 2022
1. Addo-Carr
6. Burton
7. Flanagan
9. ???
we need a proven hooker, no more forwards for now

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His issues in the past sound alcohol related. He has been off the grog for a few years. He paid the victims what was required from the civil suit. completed courses required by the criminal court. Seems to have left his bad behaviour in the past with his drinking and changed his life
If his form was good and he dropped some mass and improved his fitness and mobility. He’s proven at NRL level. I’d consider him at that price.
Ideally we sign Leniu and not Napa
for 2022 and we can keep the props we have. Ogden and Atoni might get better offers than we make. And want out.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This is one guy that I would legitimately consider tearing up my membership over.
Don’t think I could ever actually do that but equally don’t think our club would be so stupid.
The prick should not be playing NRL at all.
100%. There’s redemption and there’s the line. He well and truly crossed it for mine.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Massive scumbag and highly over rated. Wouldn't want him here if he paid for the benefit of pulling on our jersey.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
He is the Broncos's punishment. Let him continue to take up valuable salary cap there keeping the Broncos in the bottom half of the table.

Living in Brisbane, it makes me very happy for this situation to continue.

SunnycoastDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
It's a no from me (And most of the kennel), game has passed him and with his history, its a no go zone.

Where abouts on the Sunny Coast you at though mate? I used to live in Maroochydore - Thought I was a lonesome doggies supporter there for real.
Yeah the history is a deterrent but I still like his punch through the middle ( no pun intended).

Hahahha really?!!so am I!! I’m on Tolman Court the old Primary School court near Worlds gym though I train at Goodlife.
you’ll probably see me floating around I’m the bloke with his whole head and face tattooed wearing bulldogs gear 90% of the time lol

Should watch a game the the Duporth when season starts