Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are just so funny
Malla lets see if you are going to come our and say you were wrong....twice u said jac was 100% a done deal and when i was adament he would go to rabbits u told me to shiut up and go away.....obviously your sources were unreliable.....so come out and say u got it wrong and i got it right
No one has proved anything yet!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the rumours are like this...you always seem to have people with strong mail saying the opposite shit. We even heard this with Burton, some people saying we had signed him and others saying he was staying at Penrith or even going to the Sharks. It's a matter of whom you choose to believe

The only disappointing thing about this rumour is that we now have to wait until next week to get confirmation of what he's doing :sob: :sob: :sob:
FFS just put me out of my misery one way or another

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You are just so funny
Malla lets see if you are going to come our and say you were wrong....twice u said jac was 100% a done deal and when i was adament he would go to rabbits u told me to shiut up and go away.....obviously your sources were unreliable.....so come out and say u got it wrong and i got it right
Im not malla but let me say, we're trotting

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All the rumours are like this...you always seem to have people with strong mail saying the opposite shit. We even heard this with Burton, some people saying we had signed him and others saying he was staying at Penrith or even going to the Sharks. It's a matter of whom you choose to believe

The only disappointing thing about this rumour is that we now have to wait until next week to get confirmation of what he's doing :sob: :sob: :sob:
FFS just put me out of my misery one way or another
We might not even get confirmation next week he could have already knocked back the Dogs deal for all we know. It’s not something the club is going to comment on unless he has signed.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
eating kebabs or training at a gym in Redfern means jack shit.... the only thing that matters is who he is following on Instagram the go to media :grinning:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We might not even get confirmation next week he could have already knocked back the Dogs deal for all we know. It’s not something the club is going to comment on unless he has signed.
Agreed but if he knocks us back I'd imagine someone on TK would let us know (like the person who mentioned Staines had knocked us back) or at least one of the journos would know. At least I'm hoping anyway

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are just so funny
Imagine telling someone that their rumour is wrong based on a rumour from someone on a completely different forum.

You could be right, but the way you’re carrying on, I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re wrong.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Definitions of
foxhole
na small dugout with a pit for individual shelter against enemy fire
Synonyms:
fox hole
Type of:
bunker, dugout
a fortification of earth; mostly or entirely below ground

A foxhole is a hole in the earth that's used by Josh Addo-Carr and Mario Tartak as a small fort. From the safety of their foxhole, Josh and Mario are protected somewhat against enemy media fire and scrutiny, as they wait for a contract offer from the Rabbitohs.

If all goes to plan Josh will not be trotting he will be hopping / bouncing his way into to a South Sydney Rabbitohs jersey :(

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Its not fake

Will be announced early next week with B Smith
WRONG.

Crichton also being announced...one for each day in the lead up to Christmas. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Then on Christmas members will get an email sent to them with Burton in a Bulldogs Jersey announcing he will join us after the Christmas break.

Malla

Reaction score
You are just so funny
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.