U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the threat of testosterone charged perverts using it as an excuse to waltz into toilets in a bid to catch women in uncompromising positions is widely overstated by hand wringing conservative snowflakes such as yourself. Female toilets contain private stalls anyway and I think any pervert who is hellbent on committing a sex crime of any kind is unlikely to be fettered by proper bathroom etiquette in any case. Transgender women competing in sport is fine with me too as long as the sport isn't a heavy contact one....I do have concerns aboutr trans women competing against biological women in heavy contact and combat sports.

Your tinpot dictator is continuing to fan the flames of civil unrest, planning to reintroduce executions by electric chair, firing squads and toxic gasses and hatching plans to issue pre-emptive pardons to members of his own personal crime syndicate. I think you need to screw your head on straight and focus on the genuinely pressing issues of the time.
But Hunter Bidens laptopppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
He keeps on going on about how at one point on election day he was apparently in the lead, and then it all changed, as though somehow because he might have looked like he was in front at one stage that should decide it.

If he was at the Melbourne cup and his horse hit the lead for 50m one and a half kilometres from the finish before coming last he'd be trying to tell the bookies he backed a winner.
I think it's fair enough to ask some questions about the election given some of the 'goings on' with this year's election were fairly unprecedented.

It is certainly unusual for counting to go on as long as it did. Particularly so when you consider some states counted within a day or two and others took a week or so. It would be good to understand why.

It would also be good to be at least curious as to why Biden did worse than Obama/Clinton in a large number of counties, but somehow did better in the ones that mattered (swing states). This is made even weirder when you consider Trump did better in Democrat strongholds compared to 2016 (e.g. New York). Yet somehow he went backwards in swing states. (36.5% of the vote in 2016 versus 38.3% 2020), how did that happen? Made even more weird by the fact the republicans performed so well in the house (congress) election where the republicans were expected to be smashed, but actually ended up picking up a range of seats (including in Democrat strongholds like California).

If the republicans picked up seats in congress and mostly held their senate majority, and Trump picked up voters in democrat states compared to 2016, how did he lose the election in those swing states?

I agree, it does not mean the election was rigged, but at the very least people should always be extremely skeptical and cautious about election processes on the basis that if people were to lost faith in the integrity of elections, the very foundation of democracy would be gone. And you can imagine the implications that could follow if people decide that elections are just 'for show' and are rigged towards corporate or political interests.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Donny has made a video ranting to an empty room for 45min repeating the same baseless nonsense from the last month. Quote:

‘I am determined to defend our election system which is now under co-ordinated assault and siege’

Riddle me this Donny: You also said you wouldn’t accept the 2016 result ‘if you lost’. How was the same system not rigged then because you happened to win? How was the same system not ‘under assault’ with the likes of Cambridge Analytica, just because their ‘assault’ worked for you?

On yer bike Donny... you lost. Get over it.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
QUOTE="Dawgfather, post: 3867836, member: 1150"]
No, not all men - but yes many men if given half the chance would happily walk into the changing room of a beauty paegant.[/QUOTE]

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUNATICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
North Korean ships pullled into a Maine harbour and took a dump with Biden votes?

National security in USA has gone way down lately.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
With Donny and Kim having ‘fallen in love’ (Donny’s words) - wouldn’t this amount to collusion??

The suggestion is absurd, but what the Dodger suggests hinders his mate Donny, not helps him.
Rog, you’re fired...:-).

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Last edited:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it's fair enough to ask some questions about the election given some of the 'goings on' with this year's election were fairly unprecedented.

It is certainly unusual for counting to go on as long as it did. Particularly so when you consider some states counted within a day or two and others took a week or so. It would be good to understand why.

It would also be good to be at least curious as to why Biden did worse than Obama/Clinton in a large number of counties, but somehow did better in the ones that mattered (swing states). This is made even weirder when you consider Trump did better in Democrat strongholds compared to 2016 (e.g. New York). Yet somehow he went backwards in swing states. (36.5% of the vote in 2016 versus 38.3% 2020), how did that happen? Made even more weird by the fact the republicans performed so well in the house (congress) election where the republicans were expected to be smashed, but actually ended up picking up a range of seats (including in Democrat strongholds like California).

If the republicans picked up seats in congress and mostly held their senate majority, and Trump picked up voters in democrat states compared to 2016, how did he lose the election in those swing states?

I agree, it does not mean the election was rigged, but at the very least people should always be extremely skeptical and cautious about election processes on the basis that if people were to lost faith in the integrity of elections, the very foundation of democracy would be gone. And you can imagine the implications that could follow if people decide that elections are just 'for show' and are rigged towards corporate or political interests.
Yes, imagine the implications of someone questioning the democratic process with no evidence.......

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, imagine the implications of someone questioning the democratic process with no evidence.......
By definition, people ask questions because they don’t have all the answers. Are you suggesting questions can never be asked unless someone has all the evidence and answers? What would be the need to ask questions if you already had all the answers?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Wait. So this from Donny’s rant to an empty room:

Trump has alleged that many of the mail-in ballots, which skewed Democratic, were illegally counted. Those ballots allegedly helped swing the election in Biden's favor. "If we are right about the fraud," Trump said, "Joe Biden can't be president. We're talking about hundreds of thousands of votes."

So:

1) ‘If we’re right’ - despite claiming having the evidence many times. OK.

2) ‘Hundreds of thousands of votes’. OK Donny, for shits and giggles, let’s take 1m votes off Joe and give them to you. You still lost by 5m popular votes (in your language 5,000,000 million) and ‘hundreds of thousands’ would’ve been enough to overturn the deficit of 74 EC votes? Seriously Don, time for a Bex and a good lie down :-).

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Wait. So this from Donny’s rant to an empty room:

Trump has alleged that many of the mail-in ballots, which skewed Democratic, were illegally counted. Those ballots allegedly helped swing the election in Biden's favor. "If we are right about the fraud," Trump said, "Joe Biden can't be president. We're talking about hundreds of thousands of votes."

So:

1) ‘If we’re right’ - despite claiming having the evidence many times. OK.

2) ‘Hundreds of thousands of votes’. OK Donny, for shits and giggles, let’s take 1m votes off Joe and give them to you. You still lost by 5m popular votes (in your language 5,000,000 million) and ‘hundreds of thousands’ would’ve been enough to overturn the deficit of 74 EC votes? Seriously Don, time for a Bex and a good lie down :-).
Depends which states those million exist in. If it’s swing states then trumps win.

For context, I think Biden won, but it would take far fewer than a million to change the result.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Depends which states those million exist in. If it’s swing states then trumps win.

For context, I think Biden won, but it would take far fewer than a million to change the result.
Yeah, and my life could change tonight if the Powerball drops too. Pie in the sky champ.

Show me where you can take ‘far fewer than 1m’ votes off enough states to reverse 74 EC votes. I can’t be arsed and don’t buy it anyway. This is nothing but sour grapes from a sore loser. End of.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If this wasn't happening in USA as we speak, you simply would not believe it.

Plus a little less than 2800 C19 deaths today.

'Lock him up!': Trump ally attacks Georgia's Republican governor

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, and my life could change tonight if the Powerball drops too. Pie in the sky champ.

Show me where you can take ‘far fewer than 1m’ votes off enough states to reverse 74 EC votes. I can’t be arsed and don’t buy it anyway. This is nothing but sour grapes from a sore loser. End of.
Well Arizona gap is 12,000, Pennsylvania 82,000 and Wisconsin 20,000. So it would only take 114,000 votes to change the election result.

Total EC votes from those three states is 41. Would make the outcome Biden 255 and Trump 273.

Again, I think Biden won but it would take far less than a million votes to switch the election result.

Status
Not open for further replies.