Anybody Vape?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I see they are getting more and more popular these days.

Was talking to an old bloke while waiting for my doctor today and he had one. He reckons you can get some with nicotine and even CBD, which he uses. He said it helps with pain and heart health.

Are they any good? Would you get the benefits of CBD through a vape?

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whats cbd? Yes I vape so much better than smokes. I don't like smokes anymore

Gonna stock up on nicotine juice for another 6months worth and then give it up too

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Gonna stock up on nicotine juice for another 6months worth and then give it up too
CBD is the beneficial part of the hemp plant. Doesn't contain THC so you won't get high.

CBD is commonly found in liquid drop form.

I can't have the nicotine juice but the non-nicotine and the CBD ones are fine.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t smoke. Actually I lie. Only when on the piss.
I’ve tried vape, I can see the attraction for legit smokers wanting to quite. However, don’t think there is enough data to prove the upside benefits.

Actually I’m pretty sure our government is trying to impose taxes on them, the liquid or refills with nicotine in them.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Was talking to an old bloke while waiting for my doctor today and he had one. He reckons you can get some with nicotine and even CBD, which he uses. He said it helps with pain and heart health.

I've done scans on a couple of young people with shitty lungs from vaping.
Not worth it imo bro but each to their own.
From what I've read the science indicates that the associated disease comes from the chemicals in the vape liquid, so check that out thoroughly before you partake.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don’t smoke. Actually I lie. Only when on the piss.
I’ve tried vape, I can see the attraction for legit smokers wanting to quite. However, don’t think there is enough data to prove the upside benefits.

Actually I’m pretty sure our government is trying to impose taxes on them, the liquid or refills with nicotine in them.
I love my argelieh so for me it would be more for flavour rather than quitting.

Do they taste as good as the argelieh, or no where near them?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
From what I've read the science indicates that the associated disease comes from the chemicals in the vape liquid, so check that out thoroughly before you partake.
Ohh 100% the professors have to ok it before I buy anything.

Thanks for the info brother.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats from a particular shitty type of vape juice. A lot of places don't sell that type anymore

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My mate runs the legalise vaping campaign in Australia so I've spent a fair amount of time going over the research.

Basics of it, yes. Vaping is much better than smoking. But if you don't smoke, then don't start vaping. It should only be used as a cessation device as it's less harmful than smoking but still has some potential harm.

And definitely avoid CBD as you can't get it legally.

There has been a fair amount of lung damage going on from smoking. After extensive research they found that it was all linked to unregulated vape liquid. Usually CBD based liquid. Problem is that they put in oils that are harmful for the lungs when inhaled.

But during the investigation they found that most of the unregulated vaping liquid on the market contained weird shit. Some had rat poison, others had mixes of different random herbs and pesticides.

Vaping itself is fine as a cessation aid. But make sure you get the stuff from a reliable source.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info guys.

Looks like a casual argelieh session would be a "better" option than regular vaping.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My mate runs the legalise vaping campaign in Australia so I've spent a fair amount of time going over the research.

Basics of it, yes. Vaping is much better than smoking. But if you don't smoke, then don't start vaping. It should only be used as a cessation device as it's less harmful than smoking but still has some potential harm.

And definitely avoid CBD as you can't get it legally.

There has been a fair amount of lung damage going on from smoking. After extensive research they found that it was all linked to unregulated vape liquid. Usually CBD based liquid. Problem is that they put in oils that are harmful for the lungs when inhaled.

But during the investigation they found that most of the unregulated vaping liquid on the market contained weird shit. Some had rat poison, others had mixes of different random herbs and pesticides.

Vaping itself is fine as a cessation aid. But make sure you get the stuff from a reliable source.
I used to have a volcano and used it regularly and my lungs are absolutely fine, can't remember shit though.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

The Australian government in all their wisdom has made it illegal to import vaping ejuice with nicotine in it, the law has been in affect since July! You can do serious time in jail or receive a fine of up to $200,000 now! Fuck I hate our government.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Australian government in all their wisdom has made it illegal to import vaping ejuice with nicotine in it, the law has been in affect since July! You can do serious time in jail or receive a fine of up to $200,000 now! Fuck I hate our government.
Blame Greg Hunt. He's determined to ban it forever. Likely corruption there.

The US is worse. They kept trying to ban it 'cause it was causing problems for the Tobacco industry. Then they said they wanted to ban all vapes except Juul. The reason... Juul was owned by the Tobacco industry.

Trump was right about one thing. There is corruption in the government. But this was happening while Trump was in power.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Importing for sale or for personal use?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I used to have a volcano and used it regularly and my lungs are absolutely fine, can't remember shit though.
What's a volcano?

Yeah I know I sound like a old prick lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Importing for sale or for personal use?
They were trying to ban imports but because of a backlash they cancelled it.

Now they're trying to ban it again on January 1st

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They were trying to ban imports but because of a backlash they cancelled it.

Now they're trying to ban it again on January 1st
Just doing a bit of research and found a lot of people buy nicotine and CBD juice from NZ.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Blame Greg Hunt. He's determined to ban it forever. Likely corruption there.

The US is worse. They kept trying to ban it 'cause it was causing problems for the Tobacco industry. Then they said they wanted to ban all vapes except Juul. The reason... Juul was owned by the Tobacco industry.

Trump was right about one thing. There is corruption in the government. But this was happening while Trump was in power.
You'd think the smart thing big tobacco would do was sell their own vapes... would crush the little guys instantly.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

My nephew vapes. Tried using his. He had some strawberry flavour or something like that from my sketchy memory of it. I happened to be 600ml into a bottle of scotch at the time so I don't clearly recall more than that I didn't hate it. It certainly felt less harsh on the lungs. But I didn't decide to rush out and buy one the next day. Without quoting other posts you've made, there are numerous flavours available. So if you are interested in that aspect of it. Might be worth trying. Never tried an argilieh. I do need to quit smoking though.