Official Dogs preseason begins

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hetherington is going to be right up there in the 'buy of the year' articles at the end of next season I reckon. Love his attitude, seems like a hard trainer and a guy that has some infectious energy.

Conversely, Stimpson... yikes. Whenever people like Paul Crawly or Kent whinge that poor Dean Pay wasn't allowed to sign anyone, that was a Deano special.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hetherington is going to be right up there in the 'buy of the year' articles at the end of next season I reckon. Love his attitude, seems like a hard trainer and a guy that has some infectious energy.

Conversely, Stimpson... yikes. Whenever people like Paul Crawly or Kent whinge that poor Dean Pay wasn't allowed to sign anyone, that was a Deano special.
has alot of pace also for a middle, same as thompson, we are looking faster across the paddock which is good

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
You don’t like the Bulldvgs new gear? Go Bulldvgs
Whats a Bulldug?
Everything about our game needs to be re wrote, Barrett was on the money when he said its going to be hard work.
You might think there is plenty of time until kick off, but the time must be used wisely to dissect every aspect and get them playing clinical footy under pressure.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Totally agree i think jack will be a gun super fit guy too

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Watching Stimson play for the storm he was very good. Ran some very nice lines and was solid in defence. I don’t know what’s happened to him but hopefully his holiday is over and he puts in or tbaz will show him the door

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Watching Stimson play for the storm he was very good. Ran some very nice lines and was solid in defence. I don’t know what’s happened to him but hopefully his holiday is over and he puts in or tbaz will show him the door
He got injured, fell out of shape and never bounced back.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt Stimpson will get a game baring serious injuries. I reckon Baz bought Waddell over for a reason - to be a bench backrow option. He's talked him up in a couple of interviews and I can only imagine a fitness freak like Barrett would be less than impressed by a pudgy Stimpson turning up for training.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I doubt Stimpson will get a game baring serious injuries. I reckon Baz bought Waddell over for a reason - to be a bench backrow option. He's talked him up in a couple of interviews and I can only imagine a fitness freak like Barrett would be less than impressed by a pudgy Stimpson turning up for training.
I was thinking the same thing imagine Barrett’s reaction watching stimpson rock up to training looking like that. I bet he wouldn’t have the balls to rock up to a storm season Looking like that

Reactions: jof

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He got injured, fell out of shape and never bounced back.
I swear Stimson was a passenger even before he got injured. He had limited minutes in his first 2 games for us and then was never to be seen again due to injury.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need another announcement, everyone is starting to bitch and moan again haha
An announcement based on fact would be nice ! It seems the only chance of getting new recruits for Xmas is if Santa abducts them and delivers them to Belmore in a sack !