Waterboy
Reaction score
Not sure how to link but page name is Canterbury Bankstown bulldogs news

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I mean to hug him like he did he clearly wasn’t being annoyed.

I’d say it’s either a troll to the security guys friend who he’s sent it too (could be his mates a dogs fan) or he’s legit.

I’m hoping the reality is he’s coming haha. Otherwise he trolled me to tears

Jebbundy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just think if there wasn’t some truth to it, the storm would be pissed, regardless of what’s happening in 22, you wouldn’t want that being said from a storm’s point of view, they are that type of club

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What if storm loan him to us for next year hes still technicaly signed with storm?
Hopefully Munster/ Hughes gets a season ending injury in round 1 so we can send them lachlan lewis in return for addo carr.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
What if storm loan him to us for next year hes still technicaly signed with storm?
Storm also upped his pay to reportedly 500k which would be a very good price for us if he's on that here too (I'd expect he would be).

Jebbundy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What underhanded and manipulative with a cheating lying culture ??? I agree :grinning:
They definitely are, but it also they are reopening that case which shows you how above everything they think they are so even though they are cheats they still would come down hard on people that go agains them.