U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you see any 'highlights' from that press conference? Some of the the funniest shit I've seen for a while. This is T-Rumps main legal counsel. He started referencing the movie 'My Cousin Vinny' and he somehow tried to use this as an example of legal precedent for whatever point he was trying to make. I don't know what that was cause it was such a rambling mess. And then his head or hair starting leaking, I'm guessing cause he's got shit for brains.
Flat earthers love to cite Hollywood Sci-fi as evidence for their arguments - there is a similarity between them and Trump - both deny the obvious, and hang onto fact free beliefs.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope that it is being done in jest.
If the posters actually believed the rubbish coming from Trump, then I feel sorry for them. Even Murdoch has given up on him.

Look at my last post with former governor of Minnesota.
Even he says politics is as real as wrestling!

I don’t mean to sound harsh but I kind of can’t wait for the boomers to become extinct.
You’d think time and age makes people wiser?
This isn’t entirely true for the boomer generation.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even Tucker Carlson is fed up with the lack of evidence from the Trump Dumpers - https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/11/20/tucker-carlson-sidney-powell-fraud/

As Fox News host Tucker Carlson noted on Thursday night, he’s more than willing to give airtime to outlandish claims. “We literally do UFO segments,” he said.

But even Carlson said he was fed up with the total lack of evidence produced by Sidney Powell, one of the Trump campaign’s attorneys, for her unfounded allegation that electronic voting systems had switched millions of ballots to favor President-elect Joe Biden.

“We invited Sidney Powell on the show. We would have given her the whole hour,” Carlson said. “But she never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of requests, polite requests. Not a page. When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her.”

Carlson also noted: “She never demonstrated that a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another. Not one.”

But Carlson said that Powell had gone too far without proof in claiming that Trump “had won by a landslide” and that a conspiracy masterminded by electronic voting firms had changed the results. Her statements on those subjects have been repeatedly disproved, The Post’s Fact Checker reported on Thursday.

“What Powell was describing would amount to the single greatest crime in American history,” Carlson said.

Carlson emphasized that he “did not dismiss any” of Powell’s claims, and said he “took Sidney Powell seriously. We had with no intention of fighting with her.” But he said he was disturbed that she didn’t produce any evidence for his show.

“We simply wanted to see the details. How could you not want to see them?” he said.

Carlson ended the segment by defending his decision to call Powell out.

“Why are we telling you this?” he said. “We’re telling you this because it’s true, and in the end, that’s all that matters.”

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
John Bolton, hardly a left leaning Democrat, about the election theft conspiracy theories of Trump and Co:

“Their basic argument is this was a conspiracy, so vast and so successful that there’s no evidence of it,” said Mr. Bolton. “Now, if that’s true, I really want to know who the people are who pulled this off. We need to hire them at the CIA."

Source

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
John Bolton, hardly a left leaning Democrat, about the election theft conspiracy theories of Trump and Co:

“Their basic argument is this was a conspiracy, so vast and so successful that there’s no evidence of it,” said Mr. Bolton. “Now, if that’s true, I really want to know who the people are who pulled this off. We need to hire them at the CIA."

Source
That's the problem with conspiracy theorists. In their minds, a lack of evidence is evidence.

My favourite response to a conspiracy theory I've seen is," these people aren't intelligent enough to understand how contrails work but they've somehow uncovered a conspiracy so well hidden that no one else can see it"

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Love for Trump takes time to heal when it hurts so much..

Ps. the following song by Mariah Carey, should be his concession speech..with ‘loss‘ replacing the lyric ‘love’..and a couple of other ’changes’...

I had it all
But I let it slip away
Couldn't see that I treated you wrong
Now I wander around
Feeling down and cold
Trying to believe that I’m gone

Loss takes time
To heal when you're hurting so much
Couldn't see that I was blind
To let you go
I can't escape the pain
Inside
'Cause loss takes time
I don't want to be here
I don't wanna be here alone

Losing my mind
From this hollow in my heart
Suddenly I'm so incomplete
Lord I'm needing you now
Tell me how to stop the rain
Tears are falling down endlessly

Loss takes time
To heal when you're hurting so much
Couldn't see that I was blind
To let you go
I can't escape the pain
Inside
'Cause loss takes time
And I don't want to be here
I don't wanna be here alone

You might say that it's over
You might say that..but I’ll see you in court..
Are things ever so grim that one has to resort to Mariah Carey? Won’t this do?
495A3BD6-8B36-418A-A743-B8EF9FCD9E32.jpeg

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You gotta laugh at these court cases brought by Rudy. A summary here.

Inside Rudy Giuliani's attempt to sow chaos on behalf of Trump and steal the election

"If the campaign doesn't want to pay him (Guiliani) $20,000 a day," one former senior Trump White House official said, "I'm sure the Biden campaign would."

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is a Professor from Harvard Medical School (talking last year) explaining how Trump will only get worse.

Quite prophetic now after the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.