2020 State Of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I also think JAC would have scored anyway better team won the c****.
Unsure where Corey Allan is at contract wise? but I reckon he was good and creative tonight if that NFL failure and closet poof Holmes could catch 1 or maybe 2 more tries are scored.Down Jac's wing but shithouse inside defence by the ringin Yeo(Not his fault he is a forward)made it tough plus he wasn't 100% fit JAC.

ramonesdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
They interpret the rule like he has to be guaranteed to score ... which is pretty fucken stupid...I mean how can you fucking be sure he’d score.
what could have happened is what I would like to know? trip? drop ball? well you can say that about any try that is given penalty try just about

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
HahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaHHHHhahahHHhahahahHHahahHHHahahahahahahhahahahahaHHhahahahahHahHHhahHahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhaahhaahahha

Munster man of the series. He was knocked the fuck out after 2 mins in game two.
Fuck you salty **** he ate the blues alive tonight

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Walker went into he’s shell... again. Gutterson so ineffective all series. Seems a bit to light for origin maybe? Pappenhauzen should have be on the the bench ahead of Nathan Brown.
Bang on.

Brown did nothing last game to hold his spot.

Gutho, was horrible the entire series.

Freddy and his buddy buddy shit cost the series..

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nsw should have followed qlds lead and not pick any Broncos players.