U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Every politician has successes and failures. Trump is no different and the advent of time will allow those successes and failures to be judged. Although they may not be able to be judged on social media forums due to the growing amount of censorship.

My only point is that Kamala Harris is not popular, she is not a particularly well qualified vice president and she was selected to be Biden's running mate because of the colour of her skin and the genitalia between her legs.

It's ok to admit to this. If people were actually honest about this it would be far better, instead of just pretending this sort of thing doesn't go on.
But you've provided nothing to support those claims. I have provided a link to favourability data which suggests she is more popular than you claim and have pointed out she has much more experience working with policy and government than Trump. All you have done is share excerpts from an op ed piece which doesn't contradict anything I have said and made unsubstantiated claims she is unqualified.

She is not only there because of her skin colour and genitalia, she's not a Brooklyn housewife. She is there because democrat powerbrokers felt she could help win votes for Biden and that her policy platform was compatible with his.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
But you've provided nothing to support those claims. I have provided a link to favourability data which suggests she is more popular than you claim and have pointed out she has much more experience working with policy and government than Trump. All you have done is share excerpts from an op ed piece which doesn't contradict anything I have said and made unsubstantiated claims she is unqualified.

She is not only there because of her skin colour and genitalia, she's not a Brooklyn housewife. She is there because democrat powerbrokers felt she could help win votes for Biden and that her policy platform was compatible with his.
When did I claim that Trump had a great deal of government or public office experience? I didn't. But this was the whole point of his candidacy. You weren't getting a politician who had done dirty deals for decades to benefit themselves, their families and their political donors. You were getting a private citizen who is a businessman. But at least the idea behind his election was well understood and transparent.

In Harris's defence - the role of vice president is not electable. It's just an appointment made by a presidential nominee. Anyone with half a brain knows that Harris got the nod because she has coloured skin and is a woman. If Biden appointed a white man, (or any man for that matter), the democrats would have had a melt down and he would not have been supported as he has.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know right?

He is killing it with the court cases.

And just to prove how petty he is

When will you learn not to listen to mainstream news

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Obama was one of the worst presidents in history but was glorified by the media, why are they turning on trump?
because trump is a threat to the corrupt elite and Obama wasn’t..... and the media is part of that corrupt elite

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome back. I see you haven't become any less dopey during your week long vacation. Eat more fish. Good brain food.
Can I have permission to use this sledge..it’s a slam-dunk, yet it feels like nothing but net.. Swish..
Just to follow on from this, you'd think having a week off dawgfather would be able to compile more articulate bullshit, but obviously I'm expecting too much from said poster.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Obama was one of the worst presidents in history but was glorified by the media, why are they turning on trump?
because trump is a threat to the corrupt elite and Obama wasn’t..... and the media is part of that corrupt elite
Well one theory is they couldn't rip into him due to the fact that they would be called racist, even though his skin colour is not a issue to why he is a shit ****.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
When did I claim that Trump had a great deal of government or public office experience? I didn't. But this was the whole point of his candidacy. You weren't getting a politician who had done dirty deals for decades to benefit themselves, their families and their political donors. You were getting a private citizen who is a businessman. But at least the idea behind his election was well understood and transparent.

In Harris's defence - the role of vice president is not electable. It's just an appointment made by a presidential nominee. Anyone with half a brain knows that Harris got the nod because she has coloured skin and is a woman. If Biden appointed a white man, (or any man for that matter), the democrats would have had a melt down and he would not have been supported as he has.
She was picked because she could help make Biden more ELECTABLE. Certainly, her gender and race make her more appealing to some voters who may not have felt they could relate to Biden and no less appealing to the vast majority of democrat voters, but if you think this means she lacks experience, is not capable, or that her gender and race are the only things that make her appealing to some voters, you are kidding yourself. She has a similar policy platform to Biden, is an articulate and quite eloquent public speaker and was able to make Biden's campaign more appealing and palatable to a number of voters.

You never claimed he had experience, I'm just pointing out what a hypocrite you are for attacking the credibility of a woman of colour who actually has more experience than him on the basis of a perceived lack of experience or ability to do her job. It's straight up absurd that you would attack her credibility and competence given the amount of people who once worked for Trump's administration who have come out talking about how incompetent he is and how he has needed to be babysat through pretty much every major policy decision his administration has made. As much as I don't personally like her, I think Harris would make a much more competent and level headed leader than Trump.

You shouldn't suggest democrat voters are gullible when you openly support a guy who claimed he represented public interests but has proceeded to use his public office to protect his own interests at any costs. The way he has behaved in the past few weeks alone should convince any level headed person who was still in any doubt that he is only out there to look out for himself.

Still can't acknowledge the fact you backed the wrong horse. Sad.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just to follow on from this, you'd think having a week off dawgfather would be able to compile more articulate bullshit, but obviously I'm expecting too much from said poster.
Love for Trump takes time to heal when it hurts so much..

Ps. the following song by Mariah Carey, should be his concession speech..with ‘loss‘ replacing the lyric ‘love’..and a couple of other ’changes’...

I had it all
But I let it slip away
Couldn't see that I treated you wrong
Now I wander around
Feeling down and cold
Trying to believe that I’m gone

Loss takes time
To heal when you're hurting so much
Couldn't see that I was blind
To let you go
I can't escape the pain
Inside
'Cause loss takes time
I don't want to be here
I don't wanna be here alone

Losing my mind
From this hollow in my heart
Suddenly I'm so incomplete
Lord I'm needing you now
Tell me how to stop the rain
Tears are falling down endlessly

Loss takes time
To let you go
I can't escape the pain
Inside
'Cause loss takes time
And I don't want to be here

You might say that it's over
You might say that..but I’ll see you in court..

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Love for Trump takes time to heal when it hurts so much..

Ps. the following song by Mariah Carey, should be his concession speech..with ‘loss‘ replacing the lyric ‘love’..and a couple of other ’changes’...

I had it all
But I let it slip away
Couldn't see that I treated you wrong
Now I wander around
Feeling down and cold
Trying to believe that you're gone

Loss takes time
To let you go
I can't escape the pain
Inside
'Cause loss takes time
I don't want to be here

Losing my mind
From this hollow in my heart
Suddenly I'm so incomplete
Lord I'm needing you now
Tell me how to stop the rain
Tears are falling down endlessly

Loss takes time
To let you go
I can't escape the pain
Inside
'Cause loss takes time
And I don't want to be here

You might say that it's over
You might say that..but I’ll see you in court..
Surprisingly I actually love this post.

She is perhaps the greatest female vocalist of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.