Opinion Josh Mansour

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No more info for the dickheads on the forum.

Only the close and reliable members via PM.

P.s To the clown administrator who changed the news to opinion, you can shove the opinion up your clacker you special breed!
Add me to the PM list too please bro. :nomouth: My lips are sealed

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well why are we waiting until after origin for announcements? Can you Name the players? Its not like we are asking for your source
He needs to keep it vague so he's "creditable". There's a 99% chance we'll sign at least two more players. No inside info needed for that.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Done and done bro, but I'll let you know right now......I know nothing hahahaha :grinning:
Thanks bro.. I know a little from certain contacts close to the club but it’s mainly the boardroom rumblings ect. That I was across. I don’t really have intel about player signings and that’s the exciting part.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't blame Naden for wanting a fresh start after the end of season games and no doubt things would be tense between him and Cleary.

Only question is did Trent have anything to do with Naden missing out - that is unlikely

So that really does line things up nicely

We want Burton in 21, Panthers are desperate for cap space and Naden is expendable, Penrith can use leverage to release Burton in 21 only if we take a winger, we release a winger to make space and we get both players.
Sounds good to me and it’s hard to fault your logic

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just heard a rumour that SCrichton and Burton will be Bulldogs. Trying to find out if it’s 21 or 22. The source is a friend of Mr Laundy , who is a close friend of my friend. That would be the best recruiting of the off season
That would be awesome. Burton I think we've got but Crichton would be amazing. IF that was true it would have to be 22 for both players because you can only imagine how pissed off Penrith would be if we signed Chricton - there is no way in hell they would release either player early to us under those circumstances.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Josh Mansour WILL NOT be coming to the Bulldogs.

There is ZERO CHANCE in hell that he will be coming.

Josh Mansour is no prerequisite for Matt Burton to come over

ZERO CHANCE.

Mansour will be either at the Tigers or Souths.

Once again to the blind and illiterate - Josh Mansour WILL NOT be at the dogs
Good to hear. Keep the news coming bro

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be awesome. Burton I think we've got but Crichton would be amazing. IF that was true it would have to be 22 for both players because you can only imagine how pissed off Penrith would be if we signed Chricton - there is no way in hell they would release either player early to us under those circumstances.
We'll give them Lewis, Wakeham, DWZ and JMK. 4 for the price of 2, bargain of the century for the riff. We'll even give them Nappa for their fake blonde forward who runs over players.

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Naden’s management confirmed to me that TB was looking to get him over few weeks back..I said fuck that we’d rather Chrighton !! he said that won’t happen.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Naden’s management confirmed to me that TB was looking to get him over few weeks back..I said fuck that we’d rather Chrighton !! he said that won’t happen.
I wouldn't mind Naden I believe he would be a great get for the Dogs!!! Young. fit, strong and unlike Remis he can cover both center and wing. I think Brent would be a solid player for us.