U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When you think about it, what better way to cripple USA. This will surely be the template for all future wars. Especially against Murika with their inability to co-operate and follow recommendations and instructions.

Maine wedding outbreak offers a cautionary Covid-19 tale for the holidays

It has been tried before with varying success. Japan was banking on the US not being able to pull together when they made the decision to attack Pearl Harbor, it didn't go that way. North Vietnam included as part of their strategy the concept that the US would get tired of the war, it would become unpopular at home, and that was certainly a factor.

There was likely also a component of this thinking in the terrorism of 9/11. In fact a lot of the problems that are happening right now can to some degree be traced back to that attack.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It has been tried before with varying success. Japan was banking on the US not being able to pull together when they made the decision to attack Pearl Harbor, it didn't go that way. North Vietnam included as part of their strategy the concept that the US would get tired of the war, it would become unpopular at home, and that was certainly a factor.

There was likely also a component of this thinking in the terrorism of 9/11. In fact a lot of the problems that are happening right now can to some degree be traced back to that attack.
I more specifically mean an infectious pathogen/infection released into the community.

They are unable to deal with it due to their size and fractured adherence to personal freedoms and individuals rights.

Biden wont be able to get them to unite to beat this.

The latest figures are diabolical.

ramonesdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
You think the demonrats will follow hellary's lead and start shit with Russia if Pedo Joe "wins" since everything is Russia's fault?

The only good thing that trump and the republicunts did was lick Putin's arse clean to keep Russia on Murikas side when China make a move.

Russia was just a fear tactic for votes, just like Trump with Mexicans

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh how I love this. Do your good work Trumpster ;)

The utter dishonesty of Trump's attacks on Fox News

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This clip from 1 November.

In the background graphics the death toll 220k...now 240k. Twenty thousand more deaths in less than 2 weeks.

Kasparov nailed it.

"Opinion: Win or lose, with Trump, prepare for the unimaginable after the election"

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah,

But wouldn't it be fun to see Mar-a-lago and various Trump Towers around the world seized and sold off to the highest bidder.

That would drive him insane.

Bill Gates buying Trump Tower in NY and renaming it Obama Towers.................................. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Ok, I know but, I can dream.
I didn't think Trump owned most of the buildings with his name on them, and he mostly just licensed out his name, just like Richard Branson dies with Virgin.

That's why it's been easy to remove his name from some buildings.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't think Trump owned most of the buildings with his name on them, and he mostly just licensed out his name, just like Richard Branson dies with Virgin.

That's why it's been easy to remove his name from some buildings.
Yep it is, but it is still a source of income.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Unlike Agent Orange it’s good to see Bides willing to listen to others who’ve shown decent management:
View attachment 18456
Biden's team should maybe contact our state premiers and not the numpty who wanted to open everything up from day one and delayed our original lockdown strategy for a hillsong conference.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Russia was just a fear tactic for votes, just like Trump with Mexicans
I don't believe Russia meddled with votes or the dems rigging votes, but I just find it funny that Russia meddling is more believable than instate rigging.

The same people crying out "Russia did it" are now crying "dems didn't do it" and vice versa.

Either the whole system is bulletproof or it stinks to high heaven with corruption, IMHO, I believe in the latter.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't believe Russia meddled with votes or the dems rigging votes, but I just find it funny that Russia meddling is more believable than instate rigging.

The same people crying out "Russia did it" are now crying "dems didn't do it" and vice versa.

Either the whole system is bulletproof or it stinks to high heaven with corruption, IMHO, I believe in the latter.
The CIA produced evidence of Russian interference in 2016.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The CIA produced evidence of Russian interference in 2016.
Up to you to believe that but the CIA is less trustworthy than the government and the MSM.

BUT

Even if this were true, how is that more believable and less of a conspiracy than dems rigging the vote?

You don't know what to believe in this age of dis/misinformation.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Time is fairly respected?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I don't recall anyone saying Russia meddled with the votes, it was misinformation campaigns.

They found misinformation campaigns in Macedonia (internet farms) that were paid for by Russia.

Misinformation is vastly different from claiming election rigging.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't recall anyone saying Russia meddled with the votes, it was misinformation campaigns.

They found misinformation campaigns in Macedonia (internet farms) that were paid for by Russia.

Misinformation is vastly different from claiming election rigging.
May be different approaches but their aims are the same

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
May be different approaches but their aims are the same
The lies are coming from the same side though.

There is a clear difference between the two. One is a group of people accepting foreign interference to win an election.

The other is claiming that thousands of people working in post offices and polling stations were in a conspiracy to steal an election.

The other major difference is one is littered with evidence (cambridge analytica admitted, facebook and twitter through their feeds admitted a foreign influence which they didn't govern and have now taken steps to govern somewhat) vs no evidence, zilch, none, 0 out of 12 court cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.