Opinion Josh Mansour

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Brent Naden would be an ideal signing. He’s a proper centre. Reminds me of Matt Ryan for some reason.
I don't think we will sign a centre. Hoopa and Cotric will be there. We need a genuine winger

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We gave Reimis to the Storm for nothing. I don't think we're in a position to judge
Can't even compare these two things. I do think Reimis has a lot of potential but clearly it wasnt working for our club.
If I had to choose between:
- Losing Reimis
OR
- Not signing Addo Carr, but instead signing Josh Mansour and James Roberts while also releasing Josh Aloiai

I think I know what I would choose.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't blame Naden for wanting a fresh start after the end of season games and no doubt things would be tense between him and Cleary.

Only question is did Trent have anything to do with Naden missing out - that is unlikely

So that really does line things up nicely

We want Burton in 21, Panthers are desperate for cap space and Naden is expendable, Penrith can use leverage to release Burton in 21 only if we take a winger, we release a winger to make space and we get both players.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
@bradyk You just got your ass lubricated by @Dexter35
How? Tigers were always the favourite for Mansour, especially after JAC fell through. All I said is dexter doesn't have inside information and has a bad track record which is accurate. I never said we'd sign Mansour, just there was a chance (even if it was small). Trent Barrett is our coach and dexter said there was ZERO CHANCE. Dexter has also said that we'll be signing two more players, no shit, we have three roster spots to fill and plenty of money to spend (close to 2m now after releasing Green and Reimis imo).

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How? Tigers were always the favourite for Mansour, especially after JAC fell through. All I said is dexter doesn't have inside information and has a bad track record which is accurate. I never said we'd sign Mansour, just there was a chance (even if it was small). Trent Barrett is our coach and dexter said there was ZERO CHANCE. Dexter has also said that we'll be signing two more players, no shit, we have three roster spots to fill and plenty of money to spend (close to 2m now after releasing Green and Reimis imo).
What and how much is it gonna take to get JAC over the line?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
What and how much is it gonna take to get JAC over the line?
600-700k but JAC will sign with the Rabbitohs before that and we're not going to offer more then that (so I guess more than 700k but I almost guarantee we won't go there). He'd also have to choose us over Tigers and any other club that's interested. Anyways, JAC has decided to stay with the Storm and he's getting an upgrade to 500k a year (which probably was his plan all along).

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
600-700k but JAC will sign with the Rabbitohs before that and we're not going to offer more then that (so I guess more than 700k but I almost guarantee we won't go there). He'd also have to choose us over Tigers and any other club that's interested. Anyways, JAC has decided to stay with the Storm and he's getting an upgrade to 500k a year (which probably was his plan all along).
You are a moron

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Good day Mr. Salary cap expert!

My sources are bulletproof.

You can fish and bait all you like, at the end of the day you have no idea.

The club has already signed 2 players which will be announced after Origin

Now jog on son
Thanks for intel ssschhhhhhampion. Good to know recruits are on the way!

Last edited: