U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've got a suspicion that Trump will be escaping to a country like Russia soon, to avoid any prosecution or extradition

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Trump will at some point see reason, to a certain extent, people like him always do. The problem is that you have to be on the spot to work with that period of relative clarity. It is more likely to happen as pressure builds and he senses that he is losing allies. Republicans need to understand that while this fiasco is riling up the base, it is making their brand repugnant over the long term. I think increasingly they will start to indicate one way or another to Trump that he needs to play ball, and this pressure will begin to tell. It may not show publicly, but there will start to be more concessions from the WH behind the scenes.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Would Russia take him now that he won't have any power? He would be useless to them.
Good question but don't forget that Trump still has Trump towers in a number of countries and he's probably got money in a cayman islands account. Putin won't let him keep it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Rona lie was the worst one because it gave his supporters belief that the virus wasn't bad. Then he came out and admitted that he lied about it and that gave his supporters more faith in him.

He's a joke of a man.
Then compounded that by catching C19 (apparently) getting the best of treatment and 8 doctors in white coats lol, which the average American will never get for their treatment of C19, and recklessky goes on to say don't let it beat you, doesn't wear a mask, continues to hold rallies, exposes his staff and now a lot of them have it.

Says the doctors say he is immune and that encourages millions more to act just as irresponsibly.

The costs of treating infections, health services and irreplaceable infected health workers and lost productivity with millions off work, will cripple them I fear unless they can contain it but it seems that they've given up.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've got a suspicion that Trump will be escaping to a country like Russia soon, to avoid any prosecution or extradition
Trump isn't allowed to leave.

As a soon to be ex-President he will always be a target and has too much knowledge of confidential information.

Under US law he has to have a secret service detail around him for the rest of his life.

If he manages to get out from under all of that and move to Russia he would be declared a traitor and all his assets seized.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

As a soon to be ex-President he will always be a target and has too much knowledge of confidential information.

Under US law he has to have a secret service detail around him for the rest of his life.

If he manages to get out from under all of that and move to Russia he would be declared a traitor and all his assets seized.
Dont discount the probable fact that Putin would see this as the ultimate slap in the face to USA. For that he would give the Don all the praise, money and titles he wants and between them they would stage manage the message to Trumps cultist fans.

Eg CIA trying to kill him etc so he had to get out lol

Far fetched but who would not put anything past this meglomaniac.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont discount the probable fact that Putin would see this as the ultimate slap in the face to USA. For that he would give the Don all the praise, money and titles he wants and between them they would stage manage the message to Trumps cultist fans.

Eg CIA trying to kill him etc so he had to get out lol

Far fetched but who would not put anything past this meglomaniac.
Yeah,

But wouldn't it be fun to see Mar-a-lago and various Trump Towers around the world seized and sold off to the highest bidder.

That would drive him insane.

Bill Gates buying Trump Tower in NY and renaming it Obama Towers.................................. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Ok, I know but, I can dream.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah,

But wouldn't it be fun to see Mar-a-lago and various Trump Towers around the world seized and sold off to the highest bidder.

Bill Gates buying Trump Tower in NY and renaming it Obama Towers.................................. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Gates will buy them and name them after his penis...Micro-soft lol

I'm here all week guys, try the veal!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah,

Kinda hoping he does do a runner to see that lol.

The Winter Palace St Petersburg should suit him... can easily install his gold toilet.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

The past 4 years we've seen a whole bunch of things that aren't supposed to happen. Let's wait and see.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kinda hoping he does do a runner to see that lol.

The Winter Palace St Petersburg should suit him... can easily install his gold toilet.
What a contrast..............................His orange skin against the white of the snow on the mountains in Russia.

Won't stand out at all

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Of course no evidence presented.
There are a lot of people involved in running the election, organising the ballots, counting them, etc. They are mostly ordinary people who take pride in doing a good job. Politicians need to be careful casting around accusations as it could well end up putting a lot of people offside. People working in the electoral system in these states are going to start to feel that their honesty and integrity is being unfairly attacked, and they are going to go home and tell their families... not smart.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
When you think about it, what better way to cripple USA. This will surely be the template for all future wars. Especially against Murika with their inability to co-operate and follow recommendations and instructions.

Maine wedding outbreak offers a cautionary Covid-19 tale for the holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.