Consolidated Josh Addo Carr Thread

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
5 if Lewis and Zelezniak follow him :p and that would open up a million dollars too :p
Yeah, because clubs are going to pay full freight for rejects from a team that finished 15th... we'd be lucky to get 600k back in the cap for them two.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz clearly has a plan and I'm willing to trust him. We're not releasing Smith because we have to, we're doing it because we want to so I'm fine what that. Obviously Baz was watching the games this year and he was happy to let Remis go for some reason. I have no problem with that because I trust Baz. He sounds like he knows what he's doing.

It's frustrating that we fans (with the exception of D-Voice) don't know what's going on yet but one day we'll find out what the master plan is

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i posted this 30/10

I call bullshit on the whole jac to dogs rumours, he is not interested in us unless and until ss can't make it work. Sure barrett is interested but him and hill know full well he desperately wants ss and there simply monitoring, hence no offer made. I think after sunday they will put a shitload of pressure on s criton and choc soldiers with a massive offer, in our slight favour will be burton, barrett, waddell, (c criton?) and maybe too many top ups to other players. Having said all that they will pull out all stops to keep him, let the fun begin.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To free up some money to buy other players we are interested in
Okay guess we'll have to wait and see. As someone else said they have been making the right calls.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC staying with Melbourne for next yr now. Headline was Melbourne have blocked his early release to tigers. We weren't even mentioned

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i posted this 30/10

I call bullshit on the whole jac to dogs rumours, he is not interested in us unless and until ss can't make it work. Sure barrett is interested but him and hill know full well he desperately wants ss and there simply monitoring, hence no offer made. I think after sunday they will put a shitload of pressure on s criton and choc soldiers with a massive offer, in our slight favour will be burton, barrett, waddell, (c criton?) and maybe too many top ups to other players. Having said all that they will pull out all stops to keep him, let the fun begin.
He is only interested in a big pay day

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
JAC is worth waiting another year for, but I'd love to have Mansour with us in the interim if that's the case.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have stated previously that I have a friend who is really close to JAC, and straight from the horse's mouth that apparently we were 80k short in our offer to whst JAC wanted

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If true that’s pathetic... 80k ffs.

Rocket64

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The way I see it we will have more money to chase Crichton or Staggs..total trust in Barrett to deliver

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We had that chance regardless

Smith was off contract after next season.

Crichton and staggs aren’t here for next season even if we landed them so that’s nothing to do with it....

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
stephen crichton is who barrett wants , i know for a fact we have already put in an offer , us and the goosters and the offer is way more than the panthers
OK, now we're talking. This makes sense and would justify gettting rid of Remis. Do you know if the offer is to play FB or centre?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have stated previously that I have a friend who is really close to JAC, and straight from the horse's mouth that apparently we were 80k short in our offer to whst JAC wanted
80k short.....u can’t be serious.....I hope we still make a play for him for 2022 where we will have more money to spend....can u just imagine JAC and Crichton in the same team.? I mean we have the money to do this