Opinion Payne Haas

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Probably 300-350k. I think he's worth 200k from this year. He showed some potential in 2019 where other clubs would of been interested (bumping price up to retain). I think a different team and/or coach (maybe Barret can) can get the best out of him. That's probably why you see Storm so interested which shows we have a player in there somewhere.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Haas family live in Brisbane. But he plays for NSW. You could argue he wants to move back to NSW because he plays for us. Let's see if an offer of 900k a season makes him "homesick".

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was a Bulldogs fan as a kid but still i think he’s a very loyal guy and he’s not going to break a contract

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Probably 300-350k. I think he's worth 200k from this year. He showed some potential in 2019 where other clubs would of been interested (bumping price up to retain). I think a different team and/or coach (maybe Barret can) can get the best out of him. That's probably why you see Storm so interested which shows we have a player in there somewhere.
Bellamy always goes to the bargain bin for his wingers and centres.

I cannot recall the Storm bringing in big money wingers and centres - ever

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bellamy always goes to the bargain bin for his wingers and centres.

I cannot recall the Storm bringing in big money wingers and centres - ever
Bellamy looks for a certain character/traits. If Reimis has those that's a good sign imo.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd be stoked with Haas, but I'd also be throwing coin at Xavier Oates and Jordan Riki, able to negotiate with both of them now.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's why I preferred him over TPJ

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn’t pay $800k or more for a prop. Broncs would let/move on Lodge and co before Haas was let go or bought