• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Already started. Earlier Trump openly criticised Fox News for not supporting him enough and even stopped inviting them to cover a lot of the stuff in lieu of OAN.

I think that will ruin him though. OAN are such a small network that they'll never have the sway of Fox and all he's doing is cutting his support at a time of need.
That's the network they say he is going to buy lol

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course. I've posted on here previously over the past week that I didn't think it was wise in terms of the language Trump is using.

However, I do think it is entirely reasonable to use the court system to air your grievances, if you believe there has been rigging or fraud within the election. Nothing at all wrong with this, and this is the correct way which democracies function (you take your grievances to a court), rather than going out in public and burning down American cities for months on end (as Black Lives Matter and Antifa have done throughout 2020.
To have a president publicly state that he won an election after losing, to encourage distrust in democracy amongst his fans and to say that the election was rigged without evidence is in no way comparable to a protest or riot. Your bias leads you to look for excuses in the inexcusable

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
To have a president publicly state that he won an election after losing, to encourage distrust in democracy amongst his fans and to say that the election was rigged without evidence is in no way comparable to a protest or riot. Your bias leads you to look for excuses in the inexcusable
I'm not biased, I just say things I believe to be true.

i.e. I have said and agreed his language is not good and I disagree with it.

I also disagree with the violence which went on for four years because people were butt hurt Trump had won the white house in 2016.

That's not bias, it's just pointing out an observable fact.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I give this a double like!

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The president is expected to hold a number of campaign-style rallies in the coming weeks where he will highlight ongoing litigation over the outcome of the election and potential recounts, NBC, CNN and Axios reported Sunday.

The rallies are likely to feature the president’s unfounded complaints of voter fraud; neither he nor his campaign have yet to release any proof of impropriety.

It's the campaign-style adulation he can't walk away from, it's a drug for him and he can't let it go.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
OK. So being a wanker is 'concerning' which is what you first pointed out.
You actually had a point did you? Didn't think so...
No I didn't really have a point except to say my opinion is that self declaring pronouns makes someone an enormous wanker. Imagine going down to your local pub and saying Hi I'm John - my preferred pronouns are he/him. If you didn't get beaten up straight away, it would be a travesty.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you aren’t even open to the idea, I’m certainly not going to convince you
I'm open to the idea. That's why I didn't say that you were wrong. There's a decent chance you are right but I couldn't find evidence of it which is why I asked you. I also didn't look too deeply as I thought that you would have these articles to back you up.

But if you don't want to defend what you're saying then that's fine.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We all know that proactively declaring your pronouns is an attempt at proclaiming to the world how how virtuous you are.

Tbh, if you declare your pronouns you're a massive homo.

Mentally well people do not use pronouns
Most may think this is homophobic but "homo" is merely the genus humans are from. So in reality, Dawg is saying that people like Harris are human, or at least from the same evolutionary line, while Dawg on the other hand is not human.

At least that's my take.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Most may think this is homophobic but "homo" is merely the genus humans are from. So in reality, Dawg is saying that people like Harris are human, or at least from the same evolutionary line, while Dawg on the other hand is not human.

At least that's my take.
You're a massive homo yourself if you're snooty enough to be offended by a word that is generally used as a loose perjorative often used to express distaste at someone elses character.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine going down to your local pub and saying Hi I'm John - my preferred pronouns are he/him. If you didn't get beaten up straight away, it would be a travesty.
OK. And what does that have to do with the US election, the theme of this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.