U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember when Bruce Springsteen in 1984 told Ronald Reagan to fuck off and not use his song, Born in the USA?

It got me thinking about another lyric by the Boss that perhaps Trump could be listening to right now...

I was bruised and battered
I couldn't tell what I felt
I was unrecognizable to myself
Saw my reflection in a window
And didn't know my own face
Oh brother are you gonna leave me wastin' away
On the streets of Philadelphia?

I walked the avenue, 'til my legs felt like stone
I heard the voices of friends vanished and gone
At night I could hear the blood in my veins
Just as black and whispering as the rain
On the streets of Philadelphia

Ain't no angel gonna greet me
It's just you and I my friend
And my clothes don't fit me no more
A thousand miles just to slip this skin

The night has fallen, I'm lyin' awake
I can feel myself fading away
So receive me brother with your faithless kiss
Or will we leave each other alone like this

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Neither candidate is particularly inspiring but the Trump shit-show has more than run its course. It’s neither funny nor shocking anymore, it’s just piss-poor management and eventually all bad bosses get fired.
Trump just increased his vote from 2016 by many millions of extra voters. What is your basis for saying he isn't inspiring?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
the votes against him, he is going to have the most people vote against him in american history

he is inspires people to vote against him
Says a lot about a person when a country favours a senile pedophile more than you....

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
the votes against him, he is going to have the most people vote against him in american history

he inspires people to vote against him
It's true, he inspires a lot of opposition to him as well.

However, it's just not true to say he isn't inspiring. He is clearly inspiring for a large number of people.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It's true, he inspires a lot of opposition to him as well.

However, it's just not true to say he isn't inspiring. He is clearly inspiring for a large number of people.
the only thing he did was put himself into the lead position on the racist train against obama, they were leaderless and had a big tea party movement so he just got in there by talking shit

check out this press conference for more information

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Trump just increased his vote from 2016 by many millions of extra voters. What is your basis for saying he isn't inspiring?
Classic GOP fear campaign. ‘They’ll take your guns, your second amendment’ blah blah blah.
Same as W in 2004: ‘The terrorists are coming!’

2016 was different, who cares about a title ‘Crooked’ Hilary who allegedly had a ‘private email server’ - combine that with two uninspiring candidates and non compulsory voting and there was lower turnout.

This time around, a fear campaign combined with a 4 year shit show of management and of course there’s higher turnout - for both teams.

Doesn’t make either of them inspiring.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Remember when Bruce Springsteen in 1984 told Ronald Reagan to fuck off and not use his song, Born in the USA?

It got me thinking about another lyric by the Boss that perhaps Trump could be listening to right now...

I was bruised and battered
I couldn't tell what I felt
I was unrecognizable to myself
Saw my reflection in a window
And didn't know my own face
Oh brother are you gonna leave me wastin' away

I walked the avenue, 'til my legs felt like stone
I heard the voices of friends vanished and gone
At night I could hear the blood in my veins
Just as black and whispering as the rain
On the streets of Philadelphia

Ain't no angel gonna greet me
It's just you and I my friend
And my clothes don't fit me no more
A thousand miles just to slip this skin

The night has fallen, I'm lyin' awake
I can feel myself fading away
So receive me brother with your faithless kiss
Or will we leave each other alone like this
That’s particularly relevant given PA is up for grabs!

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not necessarily a fan of McCain or anything, but the guy was a full blown war hero. Trump constantly shitting on him was a strange move, even for him.
Probably why AZ could well flip. Huge military state. After pissing on McCain and calling soldiers ‘losers’ - any wonder? Even Cindy McCain endorsed Joe!

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Classic GOP fear campaign. ‘They’ll take your guns, your second amendment’ blah blah blah.
Same as W in 2004: ‘The terrorists are coming!’

2016 was different, who cares about a title ‘Crooked’ Hilary who allegedly had a ‘private email server’ - combine that with two uninspiring candidates and non compulsory voting and there was lower turnout.

This time around, a fear campaign combined with a 4 year shit show of management and of course there’s higher turnout - for both teams.

Doesn’t make either of them inspiring.
I think a more reasonable analysis is that most incumbent presidents with a global pandemic in an election year, plus a recession plus a sham impeachment (January 2020), would not come close to winning an election in November. The fact Trump even made this a close race says a lot about his overall popularity.

Throw in big tech and media who are almost entirely against him, it's a wonder he even got a few million people to vote for him.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man democrats are in so much shit , this “ red
Mirage “ was called months ago by Bloomberg and no surprise democrats trying to stop people from watching the counting, and they lost , shitty attempt at stealing. Trump knew this, anyone here can laugh and say what you want but there is over 200,000 fraudulent ballots so far they have proof. Not only that, twitter and Facebook have been deleting posts by trump
, this is censorship. Jack Dorsey hates republicans, I don’t think they realise who they’ve messed with, trump won, and will win. No peadophile president will ever be inaugurated under trumps watch, I could handle losing if it was fair but funny how in person voting is all in trumps favour then at 4:00 am Wednesday morning they find all songle
Joe Biden votes

Status
Not open for further replies.