2020 State Of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d rather Holmes on the wing and Fifita in for Hess (bench). Ponga would walk in, but Brimson played well. We lack centres big time.
Yeah our edge defence was ordinary Hess has to go he’s a passenger Grant on the bench for hunt and we are sweet

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Best part of this thread was reading the comments at the start and the comments at the end fucking gold
Quuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeennnnnnnnssssssssssslllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
Haha

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bwaaaassssass
Looks like the three in a row is a no go bwaaaaasssa
Aaahh, BEAUTIFUL one day and Perfect the next. Got to love seeing both Mal and Bennett in there scheming together.

But I think your wrong mate, there will be 3 in a row..Just not for the cockroaches...:tearsofjoy:

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cleary has been to the Lewis school for dumb halfbacks... error, useless bomb, shit pass, useless bomb...
Cleary is definitely not over GF hangover! Know it couldn't be helped this year but so hope the Origin goes back to middle of the year next year so a GF hangover by a player doesn't happen again. It also just didn't feel like Origin to me this year. On a Saturday night would be nice also. Give all the teams a bye. They get 2 already anyway during Origin.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
what was with the game plan. Cleary kick and hope. How about test the rookie wingers, but no kick to the same spot again and again. Fitler you absolute imbecile

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aaahh, BEAUTIFUL one day and Perfect the next. Got to love seeing both Mal and Bennett in there scheming together.

But I think your wrong mate, there will be 3 in a row..Just not for the cockroaches...:tearsofjoy:
Don’t think the blues will clock off at half time like they did tonight they got a lesson in attitude tonight but they will fix it for the next one fucking stoked with the kids we blooded tonight though some real good long term prospects there.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best part of this thread was reading the comments at the start and the comments at the end fucking gold
Quuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeennnnnnnnssssssssssslllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
Haha
Love it. Living in Sydney and being a Bulldog, Queensland and Liberal supporter I have the trifecta of general public hate...:tonguewink:

Go the Maroons!!!!

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is it just me that thinks NSW were robbed of one more final play? Correct me if I’m wrong but the QLD player was sin binned and play stopped with 13 seconds remaining on the clock, 1st tackle was completed and Tedesco played the ball with 4 seconds remaining on the clock and then Sutton blows fulltime whistle before the siren with the ball still in play WTF!
You're right. I saw a couple of players complaining about it but nothing from the commentators. I'm not being a sore loser, but that is just plain wrong... its 1 play which could have yielded any outcome. Surely Sutton gets his ass kicked for that...?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t think the blues will clock off at half time like they did tonight they got a lesson in attitude tonight but they will fix it for the next one fucking stoked with the kids we blooded tonight though some real good long term prospects there.
Gee I don’t know mate they have been getting an attitude lesson for 40 years...