Official Kyle Flanagan signs 3 year deal

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For fucks sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is great news for me. Now you have another focus for your vitriol snd can spare the mighty Elliott!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We should absolutely still be targeting Burton but I'd be very confident in a Flanagan/Burton combo short term and for years to come. That's a potential premiership winning halves combo and the best halves pairing we would have had since Braith and Shifty.
I think it will be down to whether Avo can hold his own defensively at 5/8. We know he has the skill set to attack.

Burton is ready made for first grade a big body, strong running game. Averillo would have the fitness levels, speed and ball playing ability required to play fullback if that scenario unfolds.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would've preferred waiting another season to get a better half. Not bog ourselves down with him for another 3 years.

He failed in a well oiled back to back premiership roosters team.

Roosters won their first grand final with Cooper cronk having a busted shoulder and only marshalling the team around the field. Flanagan stepped in and completely failed to impress
Wow!
What were you doing at 21!?!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Great deal for a young player with promise. The price isn’t too bad too and I guess that’s evidence of Baz’s influence and the culture the club is building going forward. The plan the club has now is enticing for young players.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What i really like about this signing is he chose us over the Sharks, so he wanted to come here to develop his game as opposed to coming here for a huge pay day like Foz did. Would he have signed with us if Pay or SG were coaching next year - even if our offer was higher....I don't think so

This is what having a good coach can do. Now I'm just waiting for Burton to start following Flanagan on Instagram and we'll know it's a done deal :laughing:
Flanagan does follow Burton! :smiley:

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Next will be Benji, he will replace Green as the old head in the halves

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Very happy with this signing, i honestly havent seen him play alot. But from what ive seen is deffs a upgrade on what we have and for a good price.

No more watching lewis throw cutout passes into the upper decks of ANZ is also a positive

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cause hes shit

His fathers a wanker and both of them have extremely punchable faces
hahahahahajajajajhahahajaj

His old man is a drug cheat and clearly thinks his son is not good enough to be at the Snarks....:tired::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

But..

1. Meaney
  2. JAC
  3. Hoppa
  4. Cotric
  5. DWZ
  6. Avo
  7. Flanagan
  8. Thompson
  9. Block of Cheese
  10. Jack Hetherington
  11. RFM