Bulldogs close in on ambitious triple swoop as fresh Suaalii link emerges: Jimmy Brings

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
at least i dont go around pretending to be a bulldogs coach lol

i suggest work on your own fantasies rather than attack minorities who come here after doing the hard work to get that good oil.
Your just a dickhead and you don't now shit

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only two 9 of know is api and reed. So didn't reed just extend.
Junior his brother informed me this arvo in discussion only stage, played 20s and no not api or reed

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only two 9 of know is api and reed. So didn't reed just extend.
Thought of reed. Especially after they signed lussick. But hes not looking for opportunity

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Junior his brother informed me this arvo in discussion only stage, played 20s and no not api or reed
Far out I’m stumped. Can you give us like a couple of people that played under 20s

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

i suggest work on your own fantasies rather than attack minorities who come here after doing the hard work to get that good oil.
Your a minority? That’s an exaggeration

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Just shut up Nasheed. Sometimes your posts are clever and entertaining, but most of the time you just speak utter shit.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Just shut up Nasheed. Sometimes your posts are clever and entertaining, but most of the time you just speak utter shit.
im being attacked for no reason apart from letting you guys know a significant development people have been waiting on.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
im being attacked for no reason apart from letting you guys know a significant development people have been waiting on.
Because your a dumb ****, pretty simple Indian

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not too excited with the JAC move. Sure he's a great player and I'd love to have him, but buying a hooker, for me, is the priority before buying a winger with FB aspirations.

Flanagan and Burton are a must though.
JAC won’t be at the dogs so u don’t need to worry..will be a rabbit