The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Definitely not something I would want to taste lol. No doubt it smells of something from The Deadliest Catch with a seal of rejection from John West himself.
I Would never intentionally taste her but do you know when something stinks so bad and it gets in your mouth? That's how you would taste the land whale.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Indeed it is my bro lol
Haha, that's been a running joke for years now. I always forget who it was that said it but I remember it was to do with a few of us talking about the attractiveness of some chick.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha, that's been a running joke for years now. I always forget who it was that said it but I remember it was to do with a few of us talking about the attractiveness of some chick.
It was glenndoggies which is dogtime or some shit now.

Innocent comments on Hokkos good looking misses and he went ape shit. I remember my bro KE was the most savage on him lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was glenndoggies which is dogtime or some shit now.

Innocent comments on Hokkos good looking misses and he went ape shit. I remember my bro KE was the most savage on him lol
Ah that's the one. Yeah it was pretty innocent stuff until glenndoggies spoke. Then the flood gates opened up lol. Good times of kennel past.