JAC has been sounded out by Barret

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
JAC has been sounded out by Barret to play fullback next year. Melbourne want a replacement, which remis smith and Lachlan Lewis have been tossed up.
Nice ... if Barrett wants him then I'm all in. Got my concerns but ...

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Blake green to stay at Newcastle, benji Marshall or Lachlan Lam to replace. Penrith won’t release burton until 2022.
As for hooker, Wakeham has been tossed up as a hooker for next season.
You have been told Burton won’t be released?

Are we the only club that releases players for nothing?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think Barrett wants to inject speed in the team.
MAkes sense. Got my reservations for sure but if this is what he wants then I'm 100% on board. Won't for a second pretend that I understand the game more than Barrett or his team. He needs to create a group around his vision, and if JAC fits that then great.

You wrote down Marshall. You think we'll get him? I'd be REALLY happy if we were to bring him in.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
JAC has been sounded out by Barret to play fullback next year. Melbourne want a replacement, which remis smith and Lachlan Lewis have been tossed up.
where did you see or hear that?

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC at fullback is going to be a disaster. It’ll be on the same level as Reimis at centre, and DWZ at fullback earlier this year.

Some players are not made to be fullbacks. I don’t get the obsession with paying them big money to play out of position.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
JAC at fullback is going to be a disaster. It’ll be on the same level as Reimis at centre, and DWZ at fullback earlier this year.

Some players are not made to be fullbacks. I don’t get the obsession with paying them big money to play out of position.
This is always my concern.

Does Mitchell still play at fullback for Souths? Haven't followed any of their games

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Couldn’t Burton play fullback?
And quite frankly how the fuck is he the only player committed to his contract. Fuck Penriff, get it done.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
CNK isn't a ball playing FB. We probably need one who can ball play, but you don't have to be.