News Paul Kent: Once mighty Bulldogs going from bad to worse

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These journos... special place reserved in hell (if it existed) next to lawyers.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who are the sponsors?
If I had to guess it'd be the jersey sponsors like M&J, ultimate, Sydney tools, Ladbrokes who would be understandably dirty that they're paying as much if not more for a sleeve or back panel whilst a mate/business partner of one of the directors got the premium front of jersey sponsorship on a long term deal for mates rates.
I said at the time that the Laundy deal was bad because aside from the money it also slashed the value of the sleeve and back of jersey slots

Raging Bull

Waterboy
Reaction score
this board needs to go imo, the nail in their coffin was extending pay for a season and setting us back, they almost delivered us the spoon
That happened long before the most recent Board election, so...
This joint is addicted to elections. If the EGM goes ahead there will have been 2 full elections and an EGM in 2 years.
You could probably buy a decent 6,7 or 9 for what it costs to put these on.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
i thought you agreed to stay out of the footy sections and let the men speak?
Thanks for ruining it. For little boys like you, the interpretation is that this is a nothing story, therefore posting something totally unrelated had more point or substance to it.

As for the point you were trying to make, no, I didn't agree to that, and if it's the men only who are meant to be speaking, I question why you're still here.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for ruining it. For little boys like you, the interpretation is that this is a nothing story, therefore posting something totally unrelated had more point or substance to it.

As for the point you were trying to make, no, I didn't agree to that, and if it's the men only who are meant to be speaking, I question why you're still here.
no prizes for second mate hahahaha

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The real question is what is the clumsy chief of recruitment for The Flog Squad still doing here?

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I mean this is all getting a bit boring now and I don't usually pay much attention to what Paul Kent has to say. BUT..if that shade he threw at Tolman is legit then that's piss poor. Talk about throwing your toys out of the cot.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just the other day on the Matty Johns Podcast Kent went on about young men in the Army. How NRL players have no idea and no excuses.

Now he writes about a few of them having a cry because they got the boot and told to clean out their lockers LOL.