Thomo eye gouge

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Asses it another way pick another team that had money and compare what they did(WITH CASH) and what we did (WITHOUT CASH)
I suggest you re-read my post.

I'm prepared to wait as well. However I can not be happy about the past 3 years and accept that it couldn't have been done better. Lack of cash does not absolve from the very poor choices of the recruitment and retention we did spend a few mill on.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not shocked it was referred

As a guess and it’s just speculation here, 10 weeks down to 7 with an early plea

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He definitely is one of yours now ! Justin had him going the Titans but Lynne single handed made him a bulldog
Let’s hope hope he has some luck on Tuesday with a caution because he hasn’t had any since he left England
One thing I'm curious about is why didn't Luke go to Souths?
Bennett connection, and my understanding was they were chasing a forward with big lowly to spare after Burgess retirement.
I was a little surprised he didn't seriously consider there

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bennett connection, and my understanding was they were chasing a forward with big lowly to spare after Burgess retirement.
He was a Bulldogs fan because of James Graham and James recommended he come play for us over any other NRL team

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not shocked it was referred

As a guess and it’s just speculation here, 10 weeks down to 7 with an early plea
Hudson young only got 5 weeks and 8 weeks for his eye gouges and they were much worse. Both of his had him going after the eyes twice after initial contact. No way Thompson should get that long

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He was a Bulldogs fan because of James Graham and James recommended he come play for us over any other NRL team
I did hear that.
But I am surprised James' word overruled Bennett, Souths money etc.
Bennett is one hell of a salesman and man manager.
Something I just want to get to the bottom of Is all.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't get it either, its like the plan is to create a sort of mini maul like in union, i don't see how that is slowing the play the ball at all, just put the player flat on his back make him get up 20 times and then see how fast he plays the ball...
Good point... but like u said it slows the the play down and gives the team a chance to get back the ten. Hold em and then eventually get them on the floor, ruined rugby league honestly. Legs tackles are just not rewarded enough...

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much did the nibble get Proctor? I think this is worth the same - neither were intentional, but each were significantly impacted by the torrent of media exploding in the background, almost immediately.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was an eye gouge, stop trying to knit pick. The evidence is clear as day.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was more of an eye press... His fingers never go into fish hook mode.
The thing is he knew what he was doing. First the shoulder charge and now the "eye gouge". Have we purchased a grub like Josh Mcguire at the Cowboys and who may be more trouble then he is worth and actually become a liability due to penalties/suspension ?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The thing is he knew what he was doing. First the shoulder charge and now the "eye gouge". Have we purchased a grub like Josh Mcguire at the Cowboys and who may be more trouble then he is worth and actually become a liability due to penalties/suspension ?
Its a British thing.... They allllll do it... Graham biter, Burgess squirell grip and Thommo reckless prick...Its in their nature the loose pricks. He will learn, hopefully quickly.

BUT Hey it could be worse.... he can be putting up nudes over the net or crying flipping the bird to the crowd. Atleast Luke is tough!

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He really did consider going there and just about every other team also, but he always wanted to play for the dogs and he took less money too, Jammer played no part in Lukes decision
Fingers crossed he escapes with a caution, he’s gutted !

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He really did consider going there and just about every other team also, but he always wanted to play for the dogs and he took less money too, Jammer played no part in Lukes decision
That's cool to hear.
If he accepted less money he must have had a few million dollar offers floating about given he signed with us 800

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Did he go on the community service trip with the boys feeding the homeless today?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did he go on the community service trip with the boys feeding the homeless today?
No, he did not.

In an outstanding display of putting back into the community over 20 Bulldogs players and staff today gave up their free time on only their second day out of the ‘bubble’ to visit the homeless at the Rev Bill Crews Foundation in Ashfield.

The players and staff in attendance included

*Josh Jackson
*Kieran Foran
*Adam Elliott
*Joe Stimson
*Marcelo Montoya
*Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
*Reimis Smith
*Renouf To'omaga
*Nick Meaney
*Tui Katoa
*Jack Cogger
*Ofahiki Ogden
*Christian Crichton
*Jackson Topine
*James Roumanos
*Sione Katoa

General Manager of Football Steve Price, NRL Wellbeing Manager Luke Goodwin, Team Manager Fred Ciraldo as well as Strategic Analyst Mohamed Ali and each of them was willing to give their time up to serve lunch at the Loaves and Fishes Free Restaurant that does such a great job in making food available on a daily basis to the homeless in the area.

Arriving at 10 in the morning, the players were quickly split up into groups and wore masks and followed social distancing regulations as they helped in the preparations for lunch by setting up the restaurant, before serving the prepared food to the homeless as they gathered on the day.

Last edited: