Jack Hetherington

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
LOLLLL Jack is s shit c*** and the only reason he stands out is because of his stupidity "aggression" to which he keeps getting rubbed out of the game for. He is a poor man's Keegan Hipgrave.
Hipgrave is a tough bugger.. he’s also king of the HIA...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder in years past if there was internet what fans would make of players like Jim Leis, Mick Pittman, Ross Conlon. I would look forward to these kind of signings with optimism . I don't recall fans then being so negative and want a piece or say in every negotiation. I know times are different now and maybe a part of me is clinging on how we supported decisions and got on with it.
I understand the need for the right players but then when they come into our crosshairs, everyobe on the kennel backs away.
its like post cognitive dissonance happens before the signature.

The last two weeks all i have heard is how good thid guy would be for us, now there talk we want him and everyones running.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOLLLL Jack is s shit c*** and the only reason he stands out is because of his stupidity "aggression" to which he keeps getting rubbed out of the game for. He is a poor man's Keegan Hipgrave.
Bahahahahahahahaaha no clue what so ever. Flop

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm happy to take him if it means Napa is one the way out. What really has me worried is that the game everyone started wanking over him because he stood up to JWH, his metres per hit up were absolute shit

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly. He has no skill or footy brain. If he plays with less aggression, then he's just another player. If he plays with aggression, he'll get suspended and sent off for taking people's heads off. Dumb players like him we don't need more of..
Must be related to Brad Morrin, or like what I used to call him Brad Moron.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
im sceoptical if truye,
but f me, is there a player the kennel DOES want to sign without over 50% saying its a bad idea.

no player briought up has been spared this. even townsend on the cheap was rubbished ffs.
No. We could sign a clone of Joey Johns and people would say "arse is too big, thats a no from me" . Its always something.

Funniest thing about it is, some saying this guy is useless said we should sign Billy Brittain LMAO.

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His judicial record will have him under increased scrutiny. Even if he cleaned up his game tomorrow, the referees will have some bias for a few years based on his record thus far. I want an aggressive forward pack, but he's going to cop some send offs pretty soon.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need some aggressive players in the pack, kid doesn’t take a backward step and although he no Junior Paulo skill wise, can be someone off the bench that’s adds punch and energy to a pack that by and large for the last few years have been softer than marshmallows

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need some aggressive players in the pack, kid doesn’t take a backward step and although he no Junior Paulo skill wise, can be someone off the bench that’s adds punch and energy to a pack that by and large for the last few years have been softer than marshmallows
Have to agree with this. I know we're all calling out for the 'big signings' but we've also got to get a good squad. Decent addition if true, and hopefully we can build on it.

Malla

Reaction score
Hopefully we are chasing him for a bench spot lol

Bloke is over hyped already. Just because he put a few big hits on lol

Malla

Reaction score
Have to agree with this. I know we're all calling out for the 'big signings' but we've also got to get a good squad. Decent addition if true, and hopefully we can build on it.
Yes and no. We need aggression for sure but we also need to have the balance where the aggression doesn't fuck us up. Forwards that can sustain a high level of productivity and performance while being aggressive (JWH comes to mind) is what we need.

Would be good to have someone play for us that is easy to hate if you're the opposition though. Miss having someone play for us that just gets under other players skin - ie. Mason, Ennis, Reynolds. Hetherington fits that mould.

I thought Luke Thompson would be that, but the bloke looks soft as a marshmallow sometimes out there, who knows what a full off season will bring.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be a good pick up, a bit light for a front rower but he loves the tough stuff.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Would be a good pick up, a bit light for a front rower but he loves the tough stuff.
How is he a good pick up? Literally solves none of our issues.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You want the war back? He's got more toughness in him than Tolman, Napa and Britt combined.
The war lol. We need a play one prop or a strike backrower, he is none of these. Bloke is worse than than Elliott yet Elliott gets smashed on here.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The war lol. We need a play one prop or a strike backrower, he is none of these. Bloke is worse than than Elliott yet Elliott gets smashed on here.
Good replacement for Sue no?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skills can be taught mate and you have coming a good attacking coach. Ala Victor Radley, Hetherington is tough and can be taught the skills to play a similar role. You have to remember he's been stuck behind the Penrith pack who've had I think zero injuries and playing out of their skins. He got loaned to the Warriors and has added to them and their recent form.