Bulldogs Chasing Tristan Sailor

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t even play in the halves in a terrible dragons side with a terrible halves pairing. War chest man!

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go back in the time machine and get the old man like 97-98 version of the sailor
Na I think it’s a good signing depth signing at least we actively pursuing

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Three NRL clubs have already started discussing whether to sign unwanted St George Illawarra player, Tristan Sailor.

News Corp understands Melbourne, Canterbury and Wests Tigers have expressed preliminary interest in Sailor, the son of former Kangaroos and Wallabies legend, Wendell Sailor.

The Dragons this week told Sailor he would not be re-signed.

Sailor – who can play five-eighth or fullback - is a Dragons junior who showed considerable promise when debuting for the club in round 23 last year. He played three games this season coming off the interchange bench.

Given his pedigree, Sailor became a fan favourite at the joint venture club over the past two years.

Sailor, 22, would be given the opportunity to play under three astute coaches should firm offers materialise from Melbourne (Craig Bellamy), Canterbury (Trent Barrett) and Wests Tigers (Michael Maguire).

“Tristan was told by the club that if he had a big off-season, he would be in the mix this year but he never got any game time,” Wendell told Nine.

“He got two games off the bench and was expected to pull off the miracle play with limited game time. Now they say he is not wanted - my wife and I are very disappointed that he never got the opportunity to show what he’s got on the field.”

Sailor was linked to Wests Tigers earlier this year. He twice represented the Queensland under 20s side.

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good utility signing not a foundational player for us I think.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rock bottom signing. If we can’t breed players of this caliber it will lonnggg wayyy back.