Charlie Staines

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sold on Staines, he's a small body back that sat on the end of great backline and had a half back that set up try's for him to simply stroll over and score. He reminds me of a quicker version of Corey Thompson.

Although Trent B knows best and I have faith in his vision, so IF he wants staines then I'm certainly onboard.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a fucking tease if true..!!! Would be be best attack weapon xfactor since barba , been so long since we had a player like this.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fo shiz?
Don't they do hamstring stretches out there or something?
dumb ****, edwards was dropped last year, couldnt catch a cold, dont want him.
great oil on lafai you muppet, you have no fucking idea or oil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess Charlie Staines' manager has been reading comments on the Kennel with a hard on??
They are asking $500,000 a season (a season) when Charlie has played 2 NRL games???!!!

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
I guess Charlie Staines' manager has been reading comments on the Kennel with a hard on??
They are asking $500,000 a seasons a season when Charlie has played 2 NRL games???!!!
Where was that printed mate?

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They are asking $500,000 a season (a season) when Charlie has played 2 NRL games???!!!
I’d give him 300k which I think is fair considering raiders picked up CNK for the same and look what he does for them and he didn’t get much first grade experience prior to signing but 500k is way too much.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’d give him 300k which I think is fair considering raiders picked up CNK for the same and look what he does for them and he didn’t get much first grade experience prior to signing but 500k is way too much.
people i know from the penrith coaching departments reckon he is a freak, he is a fullback also. was flegg player of the year at fullback also.
it is a risk of course, id still go for JOC instead, he is looking for a touch more than that, but is 25 and you know what you are going to get, an australian player
of course id take either player

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
people i know from the penrith coaching departments reckon he is a freak, he is a fullback also. was flegg player of the year at fullback also.
it is a risk of course, id still go for JOC instead, he is looking for a touch more than that, but is 25 and you know what you are going to get, an australian player
I just don’t like drama filled players (aka dickheads)

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I just don’t like drama filled players (aka dickheads)
yeh JOC has the potential for that but what a player and we need speed

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yeh JOC has the potential for that but what a player and we need speed
Yeahh I’m the type that would only pick up a high risk for a low price, no point in having a dickhead on 400k+ for 3 years of nothing or even worse 10months of wasted time lost sponsors and front news pages and then we let the idiot go...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
dumb c***, edwards was dropped last year, couldnt catch a cold, dont want him.
great oil on lafai you muppet, you have no fucking idea or oil.
the hell that got to do with the quote you quoted?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Who is JOC?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This kid going to have so many creative nicknames for when he performs badly [emoji23]

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why can’t we get both

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sold on Staines, he's a small body back that sat on the end of great backline and had a half back that set up try's for him to simply stroll over and score. He reminds me of a quicker version of Corey Thompson.

Although Trent B knows best and I have faith in his vision, so IF he wants staines then I'm certainly onboard.
After watching that I'm down to sign Burton and Staines for a Mil a season over 3. Throw Avo and Bsmith in that spine and we are a whole different footy team.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
After watching that I'm down to sign Burton and Staines for a Mil a season over 3. Throw Avo and Bsmith in that spine and we are a whole different footy team.
Ay?
I clicked that expecting some gangsta shit.
All I saw was Staines catching balls and running to clear empty spaces or passing.

If anything, Burtoms efforts looked more impressive than the subject of this video.