Official The @NRL_Bulldogs confirm the departure of

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
That's a few departing players. Interesting to see who they are replaced with. Tolman surely was on decent coin. Foran we know was on decent coin. Surely there are some good signings coming
Tolman replaced with Thompson (came early on more than likely less money than he'll be on in 2021). Foran replaced with Green that obviously saves a lot (compared to Foran's 1.2m this year). Cotric replaces Montoya and Holland combined I guess. I feel we have another one to two good signings in us (it does depend if we can get contracted players). We have about 3 spots remaining in our top 30 after promoting players (Doorey, Topine and Schoupp for e.g.).

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lets hope the big ones are yet to come
for obvoius reasons he cant say anything about any penrith players. ala des leaving after the manly GF to us, fingers crossed we get one or 2 backs and one forward.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I enjoyed having you back for a brief time Lafai.. always were an always will be one of my favourite doggies players, glad I got too see ya come back an have a few more runs, made my year great considering how shit it’s been the last few.. good luck to you, and whatever happens from here.!!!

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well I enjoyed having you back for a brief time Lafai.. always were an always will be one of my favourite doggies players, glad I got too see ya come back an have a few more runs, made my year great considering how shit it’s been the last few.. good luck to you, and whatever happens from here.!!!

You enjoyed watching him defend like an u20s player?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Aka.. piss off horse !! Lol.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he off contract? I've seen mixed messages that he's on contract for another year anyways.
His development contract finishes and he has two years top 30 contract

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
yes you did cock sucker, you were hedging your bets, i called you out straight away for your bullshit posts.
Cmon I'm waiting.
I'm not going to let you back out of your baseless claims

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
all the best boys I hope they get to play elsewhere if they want to stay in the NRL.

How much off the salary cap with those 8 players?

Maybe $2.45m (Foran $1m, Tolam $500k, Montoya $175k, Holland $250k, Cogger $215k, Sue $200K, Lafai N/A, Tass $110k)

Not sure how much has been spent on new players yet.

Last edited:

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
We are letting go of 2 centres, we have signed cotric there but surely there must be another one coming. Also I look at that list and think would the roosters or Melbourne sign any of those players? Probably not, we need to get our roster back we're it is full of either state of origin players or internationals.