Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good grief.

I remember him "finding God" whilst he was still playing - although it didn't stop him from belting a guy half to death, being connected to the suicide of another guy and then there was that dead teenager in his hotel room...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When does everyone think would be a realistic time to travel again,6,12 18,24 months?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good grief.

I remember him "finding God" whilst he was still playing - although it didn't stop him from belting a guy half to death, being connected to the suicide of another guy and then there was that dead teenager in his hotel room...
Exactly CD..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do they actually make contact with each other in that game?
Yep. Usually by accident though.

But the AFL has this thing called "the bump". It's basically their version of the shoulder charge. It was used in the game for decades but they made it semi-illegal a few years back. You can still do it but if the player gets knocked out (which they usually do) then you get 2 - 8 weeks on the sidelines.

It's basically when a player is going to pick the ball up, you go for the ball too but you hit them with your arse. AFL players have buns of steel so if they make contact with the head then the arse face move knocks the player out.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Usually by accident though.

But the AFL has this thing called "the bump". It's basically their version of the shoulder charge. It was used in the game for decades but they made it semi-illegal a few years back. You can still do it but if the player gets knocked out (which they usually do) then you get 2 - 8 weeks on the sidelines.

It's basically when a player is going to pick the ball up, you go for the ball too but you hit them with your arse. AFL players have buns of steel so if they make contact with the head then the arse face move knocks the player out.
lol..yep I’ve seen that one Hacky..! Lol!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When does everyone think would be a realistic time to travel again,6,12 18,24 months?
Im stinging for a Holiday. I just want to get the fuck out of here and go to Cambodia or something for a couple of weeks.
But I cant see that as a possibility in the next 2 years.
Not much here Im keen to see.
Always wanted to go to the Kimberly's but my wife wont rough it.
Id really love to watch lake Eyre fill but I never monitor whats happening there. Think its rare and I think you have to be ready to go immediately when the time comes.
Ill just keep banking holidays for as long as I have a job waiting for the day when its sensible to travel overseas.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not a corona denier but you can't tell me this isn't being used as a false flag to normalize "contact tracing" in the near future. Once again a trade off of privacy for "safety".

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im stinging for a Holiday. I just want to get the fuck out of here and go to Cambodia or something for a couple of weeks.
But I cant see that as a possibility in the next 2 years.
Not much here Im keen to see.
Always wanted to go to the Kimberly's but my wife wont rough it.
Id really love to watch lake Eyre fill but I never monitor whats happening there. Think its rare and I think you have to be ready to go immediately when the time comes.
Ill just keep banking holidays for as long as I have a job waiting for the day when its sensible to travel overseas.
Kimberlys is cool and out in the ord river ect, my problem is if seen a shit load of Australia and fuck all o/s and just started exploring last year

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not a corona denier but you can't tell me this isn't being used as a false flag to normalize "contact tracing" in the near future. Once again a trade off of privacy for "safety".
The speaker of the house of commons in Britain has suggested we should have 'lock downs' of the population for CLIMATE CHANGE.

Sir Lindsay Hoyle said:
Sir Lindsay Hoyle told a gathering of counterparts from some of the world’s most powerful countries that the pandemic shows people are prepared to accept limitations on their lifestyles – if they recognise it is for the greater good.

He was surprised by the willingness of millions of people to wear masks and accept new rules, and said the urgent response the world has shown to deal with Covid-19 should now be harnessed to address climate change

Btw - the World Health Organisation agrees with this stance. Not that anyone takes the WHO serious anymore....but still - there seems to be some trend developing towards politicians believing it's ok to take away civil liberties for some random political cause.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.