Trent Robinson praises SBW

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Sonny Bill Williams has been praised by Sydney Roosters coach Trent Robinson after an extended role in his side's 42-12 thrashing against the Newcastle Knights.

Williams showed signs of his old self as he played 33 minutes in the game, finishing with 100 run metres, 19 tackles, and three offloads.

Last weekend, Williams played 13 minutes against the Canberra Raiders in his first competitive match in six months and his first NRL outing since 2014.

The 35-year-old will see out the remainder of the NRL season with the Roosters, before rejoining the Toronto Wolfpack for the final year of his contract in the UK Super League.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan Here: fuck nasheed, mention this fuck head lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey shit he is! HALLELUJAH! HOLY SHIT!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Sonny Bill Williams has been praised by Sydney Roosters coach Trent Robinson after an extended role in his side's 42-12 thrashing against the Newcastle Knights.

Williams showed signs of his old self as he played 33 minutes in the game, finishing with 100 run metres, 19 tackles, and three offloads.

Last weekend, Williams played 13 minutes against the Canberra Raiders in his first competitive match in six months and his first NRL outing since 2014.

The 35-year-old will see out the remainder of the NRL season with the Roosters, before rejoining the Toronto Wolfpack for the final year of his contract in the UK Super League.
This is a RORTER'S player. It shouldn't be listed under Bulldogs. If I could kneecap him & get away with it I would. He is dead to me.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan Here: fuck nasheed, mention this fuck head lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey shit he is! HALLELUJAH! HOLY SHIT!

Bravo dude!

Attachments

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't stand the Roosters, SBW or Robinson. It makes me sick that they can have an English International winger not play and the media just say shit like "people stay for unders" . Fuck the Roosters.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In other news, humanity in general praises the existence of oxygen, fish praise water, Vladimir Putin praises nerve agent, and Burzt Rothliver praises hard liquor in all its forms.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't stand the Roosters, SBW or Robinson. It makes me sick that they can have an English International winger not play and the media just say shit like "people stay for unders" . Fuck the Roosters.
Can you believe that our roster is paid the same as theirs? Geez

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can you believe that our roster is paid the same as theirs? Geez
No doubt they do a good job with the salary cap but no way in hell its all above board. I have never heard of ONE team that can but an International winger and then not even play him lol. Nor have a seen Premiership winning teams stay together.

Yes I am jealous bitter and all the rest, I fucken hate the Roosters lol

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No doubt they do a good job with the salary cap but no way in hell its all above board. I have never heard of ONE team that can but an International winger and then not even play him lol. Nor have a seen Premiership winning teams stay together.

Yes I am jealous bitter and all the rest, I fucken hate the Roosters lol
There’s not much to hate honestly man. I was in Bondi on grand final day and the place was dead. There was nothing around, it was like footy didn’t exist.