Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Arsenal & Chelsea next. Not much bigger challenges than that for our defence.

Credit to Leeds, though I think the 3 goals we conceded were our own mistakes more than their brilliance. Shaky shaky defence.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Arsenal & Chelsea next. Not much bigger challenges than that for our defence.

Credit to Leeds, though I think the 3 goals we conceded were our own mistakes more than their brilliance. Shaky shaky defence.
Good time to get Chelsea with all their new signings out

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With how our backs played, and midfield actually, Pulisic could potetnially destroy us. He did last time we played them.
Interesting game with Leeds, didn’t watch it but 4-3 would of been entertaining

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Interesting game with Leeds, didn’t watch it but 4-3 would of been entertaining
Liverpool back 4 were a mess. VVD played the worse game I've seen him play at Liverpool. Midfield were disjointed. Attackers missed a hatful of chances. But we won.

At the end of the day, that's all that matters. The next two games will tell a lot imo.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Seriously, how bad were TAA, VVD, Gomez, Gini, Bobby. Legit Mo abd Robbo are probs the only two that had a decent performance.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seriously, how bad were TAA, VVD, Gomez, Gini, Bobby. Legit Mo abd Robbo are probs the only two that had a decent performance.
Very disjoininted. Yes. It's true that this was the first time the back 4 had played together since last season. And it was the first time Hendo had played a game for even longer. But it wasn't good enough.

Hopefully it's a good wakeup call for them as they need to be even more intune this year as it's going to be a lot more competitive with Chelsea, Arsenal, United strengthening. Not to mention a whole host of other team.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Leeds unlike many other teams came to Anfield and played Football. Credit to them but when we play them again we will be better prepared.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did u blokes get 2 penalty’s today?
Yh, we deliberately kicked the ball into the defenders hand and Fabinho dived. Mo also took one of the penalties slightly off the mark and the other with too long a run up.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh, we deliberately kicked the ball into the defenders hand and Fabinho dived. Mo also took one of the penalties slightly off the mark and the other with too long a run up.
Just asking......

Leeds get any penalty’s?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha think both were too long a run up. We actually could've got another penalty imo.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hard first up game that. You boys doing any trial games? Hopefully Sancho will be up to the pace of your team by Palace ehy?
Hahaha sancho, mate we arnt signing shit

Be lucky to sign a hotdog vendor for game day

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahaha sancho, mate we arnt signing shit

Be lucky to sign a hotdog vendor for game day
You guys haven't signed him yet? I haven't been following the news, but you boys in the Man U page were talking about it as if it's done? You sure he hasn't signed?

Surely you guys will be bringing in a central defender and goal keeper?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You guys haven't signed him yet? I haven't been following the news, but you boys in the Man U page were talking about it as if it's done? You sure he hasn't signed?

Surely you guys will be bringing in a central defender and goal keeper?
I never said a word bout sancho signed

Unlike a certain Liverpool man I know pissing his pants about Liverpool sign8ng Thiago .....