Social Media Tigers close to signing Tamou and Addo Carr

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh sounds about right. We sign waddel!?? Fucking serious?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They've got massive money tied up in rubbish players yet can still sign more and more players. They will never be successful but still.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not fussed missing out on either of those two but I am concerned about who we will sign instead.

Our club has been the worst in the comp at recruitment, scouting and development for five plus years... We need some exciting signings in the next few months otherwise nothing will change and we'll keep being a club that makes up the numbers.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn’t it David Holland who said he was a done deal at the dogs about 2 months ago? Hey Davonwhere are you to explain what went wrong there?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Honestly don't stress too much.
I concede the club is playing a dangerous game but it's a favourite bet no doubt.

Compare today with the last 6 months.

So many players get into trouble, don't get on with the coach, clubs have cap dramas, players homesick or politics gets involved.

Players get tossed up all the time unexpectedly.

Did anyone really think in June that Blake Green would have signed with two clubs between then and now?

In May did anyone know the name Charlie Staines?

We just have to wait.

I could easily see a premium hooker being discarded from Melbourne or Mcinness or hunt getting edgy. And a decent prop will turn up.

We aren't going to get a signing revolution, but we will be able to pick up 2/3 premium players and another 2 handy players or so.

Our biggest threat isn't played signings and times, it's other teams with cap space.

Brisbane
Warriors
St Illawarra
Tigers

These teams all have serious room to move.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was our issue supposedly and they're still looking more likely to pull better signings than the war chest... how is this possible?
They've got massive money tied up in rubbish players yet can still sign more and more players. They will never be successful but still.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tigers are reportedly close to signing James Tamou and Addo Carr...... Sigh when other clubs are more active than the team with the most cap space lmaooo, what a cracker year 2020 is
Good, means Staines is ours if he does go to market. Would have loved to get Addo-Carr though if we didn't have fucking DWZ

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was our issue supposedly and they're still looking more likely to pull better signings than the war chest... how is this possible?
They're just replacing one high paid forward, Packer, with another slightly better player in Tamou
JAC is a huge gamble at FB. If he was doing it with Bellamy or Robinson as coach then maybe he could do it, but I don't think McGuire will be able to pull it off. He'll turn out to be a Bmoz type of FB. Good but not in the elite level
These 2 signings wont change shit for the Tigers...they'll still finish where they belong...9th