16Matthew Doorey
17Luke Thompson

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyway, Tolman, Lewis, Montoya, Holland...yuk....4 more weeks to go...and 3 of those amigos wont be here
Avo on the bench is a waste
Unless we give him some time at fullback and push Hopoate to the centres. Panthers were doing something similar with Crichton when they were blooding him.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How is Montoya still in the team? Hopefully Thompson gets more than 35 minutes and can make an impact.

I'm sure Averillo will sit for the first 65 minutes. I'm a fan of Ogden but he should be on the bench after last weeks horrible defence. But then again Tolman and Jackson were just as guilty.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless we give him some time at fullback and push Hopoate to the centres. Panthers were doing something similar with Crichton when they were blooding him.
Brilliant idea...the difference is the Panthers are a smart football club who know what they're doing. We used to be like that but now we're the new Eels :rage:

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance our good friends at the Titans assert their dominance over “big brother” by helping us out with a win, pushing Broncos to the bottom of the ladder?
Come on titans get onboard

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
1Will Hopoate
2Nick Meaney
3Marcelo Montoya
4Kerrod Holland
5Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
6Kieran Foran
7Lachlan Lewis
8Ofahiki Ogden
9Jeremy Marshall-King
10Dylan Napa
11Josh Jackson (C)
12Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13Aiden Tolman
Interchange
14Jake Averillo
15Renouf To’omaga
16Matthew Doorey
17Luke Thompson
I am no watching another game this year, I've got no more TVs to break

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any chance our good friends at the Titans assert their dominance over “big brother” by helping us out with a win, pushing Broncos to the bottom of the ladder?
Come on titans get onboard
Titans are a bit of a bogey team. I have no confidence going into this game, just a glimmer of hope.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1Will Hopoate
2Nick Meaney
3Marcelo Montoya
4Kerrod Holland
5Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
6Kieran Foran
7Lachlan Lewis
8Ofahiki Ogden
9Jeremy Marshall-King
10Dylan Napa
11Josh Jackson (C)
12Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13Aiden Tolman
Interchange
14Jake Averillo
15Renouf To’omaga
16Matthew Doorey
17Luke Thompson
Dear Stevie Boy,

May I say on behalf of many Canterbury supporters, this 1- 17 you have chosen is well.....

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Cocksucker. I thought the season was fuckin finished weeks ago. Here I am thinkin, it's finally over. No more Holland, Montoya, Toleman and the rest of them pricks. But no. That malignant **** Georgallis is still naming a 17, and for four more fucking weeks.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
... against warriors I think we played better & had 6 dropped. This week, two deck chairs changed in the reserve bench, as a result of a non existent 2nd half against the raiders.. makes a lot of sense.
Not certain what sort of performance Montoya needs to lose his stranglehold on the centres

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You’d think with a chance of winning we’d name a backline without Montoya and holland. Not sure if I am just deluded and can’t see their talent or it’s Hasler, pay and georgallis that are the loonies. But they have played for too much first grade.

Good thing dogs picked them up because they wouldn’t have played more then 5 games anywhere else.

Fair enough we don’t have much better here. But okunbor and Smith Could slot in there and do just as poorly as them and would even score from time to time.