Opinion The team I believe should be for the rest of this stinking season (My opinion)

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is the team I believe we should stick too for the rest of the season (note: it’s only my opinion)

1. Meaney
2. Dwz
3. Hoppa
4. Lafai
5. Smith
6. Averillo
7. Foran
8. Ogden
9. JMK
10.Napa
11. RFM
12. Doorey
13.Jackson

14. Katoa
15. Tolman
16. Thompson
17. Sue

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DWZ and Reimis should be nowhere near first grade as they're both shit at the moment anyway and have been for a while. Averillo won't get as confused defending on the wing and it will still make use of his acrobatics in attack. RFM is a middle, not an edge. Toomaga is a former centre growing up, is fast and has an offload - more of an edge forward IMO. Thompson is too light / small to make a successful battering ram running at bigger defending forwards in Australia. He's quick so he's better off running at opposition backs on the edge in NRL. Tolman I never want to see him play ever again. I'd rather watch paint dry. He's f..king weak in attack and defense - never dominates in either.

1 Meaney
2 Okunbor
3 Lafai
4 Hoppate
5 Averillo
6 Foran
7 Cogger
8 Ogden
9 JMK
10 RFM
11 Toomaga
12 Thompson
13 Jackson

14 Napa
15 Sue
16 Doorey
17 Katoa

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mr Salty is correct.
You have to have Cogger or Lewis (god forbid) in the team for kicking.
Yes Mr Flog you are correct.. if your mate Foran attempts a clearing kick, he's likely to snap in half at the waist...
Ah c'mon you two. Have a kissy and make up, we are all suffering enough with our park footy team without hating each other. :tonguewink:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yes Mr Flog you are correct.. if your mate Foran attempts a clearing kick, he's like to snap in half at the waist...
How ridiculous a situation we are in....paying a half a million bucks who cant kick or step up to control the game in the last 20.minutes.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the team I believe we should stick too for the rest of the season (note: it’s only my opinion)

1. Meaney
2. Dwz
3. Hoppa
4. Lafai
5. Smith
6. Averillo
7. Foran
8. Ogden
9. JMK
10.Napa
11. RFM
12. Doorey
13.Jackson

14. Katoa
15. Tolman
16. Thompson
17. Sue
Foran doesn't want to steer the ship. He's quiet happy for the young halves to take control and crash the team into the ground. What's the point of having him out there? Might as well just let the youngsters play without him.
7. Wakeham.
6. Avo.
I would also drop Tolman, fucks up everything by getting in the way. This team needs to fuck the Des ball rubbish off and stop passing to forwards to ball play. The halfs need early ball from the ruck. Swap for Toomaga.
Other than that you're right

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ah c'mon you two. Have a kissy and make up, we are all suffering enough with our park footy team without hating each other. :tonguewink:
Luke get off TK and hit the GYM

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's all good baz.. nothing wrong with a bit of light hearted jousting... I've certainly taken nothing to heart...

Btw have you come to terms with tbaz yet?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How ridiculous a situation we are in....paying a half a million bucks who cant kick or step up to control the game in the last 20.minutes.
Yeah that is a big reason I was against re-signing Foran... Fancy having a "world class" half that cannot kick long due to his hamstrings and lower back...

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id like to see the club give some game time - even if from the bench - to players who may have a future at the club eg Toomaga, Topine Schoupp - i cant see the point of playing Holland Montoya.
Couldn’t agreed more,for mine reimis,and meaney,are just not up to it,meaney yesterday recieved the ball in a backline movement,with only his opposite to beat,instead of backing himself,to beat his man he ventured back inside,he did this twice yesterday,and the warriors scored 2 second half tries all down his side,.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Mr Flog you are correct.. if your mate Foran attempts a clearing kick, he's likely to snap in half at the waist...
Or an acl or his hamstring or both