NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching a young Jordan against that great Celtics team in the 85-86 finals was the best. No Pippen, no Kukoc, no Kerr. Jordan went into beast mode. Game 2 I think it was. Larry bird even said he thought it was god playing as Jordan. One of my fav games ever in all sports

Malla

Reaction score
i dont think any team could win with just 1 superstar really. Its a team sport. 1 player can only go so far.

Could the Bulls have won without Pippen saying in the 1996 or 97 season without Pippen? Probably not, we wont ever know. That Bulls team taking out Pippen and MJ is nothing but role players and other handy players. I don't think it puts a blemish on his career at all.
I am specifically referring to MJ. For MJ to say he does no want to play without Pippen and if he isn't coached by Phil, says a lot. To his detriment.

Malla

Reaction score
Watching a young Jordan against that great Celtics team in the 85-86 finals was the best. No Pippen, no Kukoc, no Kerr. Jordan went into beast mode. Game 2 I think it was. Larry bird even said he thought it was god playing as Jordan. One of my fav games ever in all sports
This was the birth of MJ.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
kinda surprised this hasnt been bumped since the restart

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
and Isaac injured his knee again. I hate sports

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some random team is going to win this year.

I dont think either LA team win nor the Bucks.

Malla

Reaction score
Some random team is going to win this year.

I dont think either LA team win nor the Bucks.
Agree
I can't go passed Rockets or Denver

Rockets I think are going to benefit so much without crowds. Harden isn't going to shrink like he normally does under the bright lights.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree

Rockets I think are going to benefit so much without crowds. Harden isn't going to shrink like he normally does under the bright lights.
Thats exactly the way I was thinking. I even think Clipper are tanking to miss the Mavs lol...or maybe I'm going overboard.

Maybe my Magic can win LOL

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree

Harden always looks tired and fatigued during the playoffs so I think he will benefit the most this upcoming playoffs

Malla

Reaction score
You drop KD and Kyrie into this Brooklyn team, then WOW.
Disagree. Will have to change the way they play with Kyrie and KD. Levert will basically have to fall back as a 3rd option. Kyrie and KD need the ball. Not to say they won't be better, they just won't share the ball as much.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disagree. Will have to change the way they play with Kyrie and KD. Levert will basically have to fall back as a 3rd option. Kyrie and KD need the ball. Not to say they won't be better, they just won't share the ball as much.
But if they do figure it out, then wow. Having levert as the third option. Shooters all over.

If KD come back as what he was, they'll win within a few years, imo.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
KD has already shown he can play in a team that share the ball, Kyrie will be the problem if there is one.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah i think Kyrie is the problem here, not KD.
Yeah thought he was a guy who could lead a team. Instead it kind of looks like he's a cancer to a team.

He comes off as a massive wanker.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably not going to happen but I would love for both L.A teams to bomb out lol. Let's go Luka and Dame!!!!!!!

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
still have no idea what's happening with aaron gordon, thought he'd be back by the start if the 1st round, but he's been gone for about 2 weeks now, and there's been no indication if he'll be back for games 4/5. Fuck I hate Lowry