Social Media Pangai to be sacked

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

“No, he won’t be at the Roosters,” Robinson told reporters Wednesday morning.

“I don’t know what’s going on up there but we’ve worked really hard - as you can see - for the type of player that we want.

“And he’s not going to fit that mould.”

He's all yours.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If it comes to pangai on 650k or Elliott or anything north of 200k (which he will be) it’s stupid for us to not go hard at pangai. Elliott isn’t fit to tie his shoes ffsz
I'd take Elliott for 400-500k over TPJ for 600-700k any day of the week.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What have wife beaters got to do with pangai? Ffs some people.

Dude broke covid club rules and went to a fucking barber shop. Not beat his wife. We kept okunbor and he’s done far worse... fuck Elliott has done dumber shit.

He offers exactly what we urgently need in our pack. Size, impact, offloads, mongrel. Get him ffs.

He destroyed us alone.

He’s 24 and needs to control his aggression. If jwh learned too he can and he’s far more gifted.

Huge upgrade chance for us over chn.
I said that as an example that other clubs have signed troubled players and had success and we sign plodders like tolman who are great club men but offer nothing on the park.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree we are missing an intimidating forward. I actually thought when Thommo took on Pangai and the Brisbane back he needed more support that day. That’s what we are currently lacking. Just a bit sus on his supposed asking price with his judiciary record but I think that would be the case with any intimidating forward..
I think an option we may have is a player swap for Napa... Napa was born in Brisbane, assuming he may have family there so may be an option. They get more leadership in their pack and we got some spark that we lack in ours.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have zero mongrel in our pack... It's not a matter of do we want to sign him, I don't think we have a choice in the matter, we need to sign him.. as much as kasiano had his critics, he left a massive void when he left (pun not intended) and it's never been filled.
I would bring back big Sammy and slap 15kgs on the big fella.

20min of big Sammy off the bench, provides more impact in attack than our entire forward pack for the full 80

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think an option we may have is a player swap for Napa... Napa was born in Brisbane, assuming he may have family there so may be an option. They get more leadership in their pack and we got some spark that we lack in ours.
Napa or Jacko for swaps.

Truth is we don't need to swap him. He's a free agent.

Everyone going on about the no D word policy, think about it.
He visited a barbershop during a lockdown for a virus that isn't even real, hardly the crime of the century.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Napa or Jacko for swaps.

Truth is we don't need to swap him. He's a free agent.

Everyone going on about the no D word policy, think about it.
He visited a barbershop during a lockdown for a virus that isn't even real, hardly the crime of the century.
another quality post, you are brainless

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If you don't think he will be back next season I have a car yo sell you.

Titans can't afford him and have too many big hoppers signed next year, not sure how they have moved those players on but they have managed it. Roosters and Souths have said no and they have links to him. And saints also said no didn't they?

The warriors probably won't want him. They need white workhorse type of guys like Campion to even the balance of their squad, which is obviously the direction they want to go in. They should look at Jackson actually.

Eels, panthers and raiders have a complete back row.

We have to be in the box seat surely. Us, newcastle or the cowboys. Maybe tigers if they can offload packer

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont care how good he is. He will only bring the club problems!!! We just got out of the issues and are turning the corner from a few horrid off seasons!

Fuck no to TPJ. Stay away. Go super league. I hope the club stand strong!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont care how good he is. He will only bring the club problems!!! We just got out of the issues and are turning the corner from a few horrid off seasons!

Fuck no to TPJ. Stay away. Go super league. I hope the club stand strong!!
But why do you care if he gets up to no good on the off field?
Like if he breaches random rules taht doesn't cause people pain.
He brings wins I'm cool with it.

Let's learn from the CHN drama.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you don't think he will be back next season I have a car yo sell you.

Titans can't afford him and have too many big hoppers signed next year, not sure how they have moved those players on but they have managed it. Roosters and Souths have said no and they have links to him. And saints also said no didn't they?

The warriors probably won't want him. They need white workhorse type of guys like Campion to even the balance of their squad, which is obviously the direction they want to go in. They should look at Jackson actually.

Eels, panthers and raiders have a complete back row.

We have to be in the box seat surely. Us, newcastle or the cowboys. Maybe tigers if they can offload packer
Knights signed Frizell for 2021 so I'd say we would make the most sense. However, after re-signing Elliot I highly doubt we will spend big on another forward.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliott and Pangai represent different roles in the team in my opinion. We still haven't backfilled CHN, Elliott would be taking CHN money.
There's no question we need another proper forward. We just need a hooker more.

But we can put the cart before the horse.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m sick of the soft forwards we have had in recent years. Remember when our forwards were intimidating? That’s when the bulldogs play there best with hard mongrel bastards. He’s a risk I think we need to take to get some fire in the pack, it will rub off on the others as well and maybe players like Napa ect will play with some aggression finally. I for one hope we get him and Brandon Smith. Instantly we would have a better squad with those 2 and Cotric.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Really surprised if Souths aren't interested. Logical place for him