Official Round 13 - Bulldogs vs Storm - Discussion Thread

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watch SG the dumb fuck pick Lewis AGAIN next week.

2021 can't come quick enough.
So many people are just taking their pick and blaming their most hated player. Facts are, the whole team has been shit!! We are not losing by so much because of any singular player, its not lewis' fault, nor Montoya, or Averilo, or the usual suspect Tolman, the whole team has been shit!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Rubbish, Averillo has been hooked mate. The guy is clueless in defence in 1st grade.
You will notice that Lewis is a spot player, they run at him to get quick play the balls... This forces Jackson in and Averillo is posted on his own... Not his fault its the shit inside him. If he jams in and follows they score anyway

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also hes done okay recent weeks but when are we going to get a reliable goal kicker, them two points early on would of been nice to get us on the board early and maybe start some momentum

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So many people are just taking their pick and blaming their most hated player. Facts are, the whole team has been shit!! We are not losing by so much because of any singular player, its not lewis' fault, nor Montoya, or Averilo, or the usual suspect Tolman, the whole team has been shit!!!
Lewis is the shittest though

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nappa's best game this year... Thinking placebo of him being the experienced prop to start the game with tolman on the bench.
Been thinking sinse Thompson arrival he is slowly getting better.
With an actual coach fwe might see an improvement fitness wise next year with him Napa aswell.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Meany is a dumb fuck that close to the sideline catch and drop
To the ground take the tackle just absolute school boy shit with these flops pisses me off close to smashing my tv
Yeah but where the fuck was the kick pressure on Hughes, every **** stood there and watched him and left Meaney posted

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mate if you genuinely believe this team are good enough and its a coaching issue you are deluded, team has been awful all year under a different coach also, yes coaching decisions could be better but these are simply a team of amateurs.
Im sorry i dont buy that.. the team has shown they can play... but they just cant do it consistently and thats all on the coach.. can this roster win a premiership? Absolutely no chance, but they aint as shit as what they are showing today.. also team selections are still wrong..
[/QUOTE

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We legit have no strength
We can’t bring down attacking players, we simply bounce off, arm or jersey grab
We don’t bend the line in attack

Our only hope is offloads and trying to chip over the storms wingers on the 3rd or 4th

It’s gonna be a long second half
Our players are just too old school. Too short. Not agile enough. Dont have a pass in them. No footy smarts and neither have our past few coaches.

Keep picking these mistake riddled players like Lewis, Montoya what can you expect.

What has happened to JJ. Terrible :(

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Playing on Sunny Coast might help reduce the home ground advantage too. Unfortunately I can't make it, but i hope to see Dogs fans outnumber the Storms.
It's the Storms feeder club area.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my 9 yr old nephew his first bulldogs jersey for his bday last week, he was so excited that he asked me to take him to a game, my response not this year maybe next when we show some sort of improvement. Well he was watching the game with me today, he took off his new jersey and told me to take it back to the store for a refund! I felt so embarrassed and ashamed but proud to know that my 9yr old nephew knows how to feel let down by a side he decided to support because his uncle has been following the bulldogs for over 35yrs!!!

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mate if you genuinely believe this team are good enough and its a coaching issue you are deluded, team has been awful all year under a different coach also, yes coaching decisions could be better but these are simply a team of amateurs.
Players falling off tackles and dropping ball is embarrassing, that isnt a coaching issue thats just attitude and desire to be playing rugby, they are professional players ffs