Official Round 13 - Bulldogs vs Storm - Discussion Thread

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not wanting to take it away from SG, but I wonder if Barrett is already making some calls behind the scenes...
Its possible, but I doubt it. It SGs team for the rest of the year, so I'd think Baz would allow him to do his thing. No doubt he would be watching with interest though. Very much so.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can't carry Smith on the bench with them having Tino and NAS. Renouf needs to come in, Tolman to start with Napa on the bench.
Na tolman on the bench is good we need metres and points this weekend and he can’t give us either of those

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would rather have HOLLAND then Montoya but if Remis is given a chance back on his wing spot then he is my choice. Remis is not a centre. TRIED AND TESTED.

We have a potent and speedy back 5

1. MEANY
2. DWZ
3. AVELLO
4. LAFAI
5. SMITH

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Few questions for the very proud SG:
Why is a winger/center on the bench?
Has Tolman been relegated? Is the beginning of the end?
Is Montoya really better than Crichton?
Where is Cogger? Was he dropped because he had a bad game last week, which is weird considering he played 0 minutes?
Lewis??????????? I know he can kick but have you seen him run and pass?
Is Renouf injured. If not, why is he not in the team?
FMD with this team selection crap - and you wonder why you're not a FG coach.

I will give him some credit. Kotoa and Ogden starting is great. Love seeing Doorey in the 21. Now get in the 17
Agree why is Smith named @ 17?
I don't think Cogger will be picked again except for injury. He e won't be at the club next season.
Renouf has been dropped for undisclosed reason/s.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone notice every panthers player straightens the attack when going wide the opposition move in which in turn leave them short out wide. When we go wide we run out of space cause the players with the ball are moving towards the sidelines?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone notice every panthers player straightens the attack when going wide the opposition move in which in turn leave them short out wide. When we go wide we run out of space cause the players with the ball are moving towards the sidelines?
Yes and that's how you're supposed to play. Thats one of the reasons they're the best attacking side in the comp and we're the worst.