Official Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fair go, the guy tries his heart out every single time he is fit to take the field. To suggest he is only trying because its a contract year is rubbish!!
Well well well

If Foran was so good he would have took that 2 points

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Farrrrkkk, really thought we would win that one and really wanted to win it, if anything just to wipe that smug look off Moses and Gutherson.

a few takeaways:

- Lewis just worries me. So many passes to ground and wrong options taken. Want to see Cogger take his place next week.
- what is the go with JMK and Katoa and their passing? There was like a 5 min period where each pass was going behind players when we were attacking the parra line
- how good is averillo, honestly. Can't wait till he's put in at 5/8
- tolman taking the tap, DMZ facing the wrong way to play the ball. I guess it's one of those moments where if you don't laugh, you'll cry???
- filthy at the reffing. Just trash
Agree mate.
I lot to take out of that match, unfortunately still a loss.
Referring was diabolically biased
JMK, Lewis and Tolman really have to go. Montoya not far behind in terms of pathetic football skill.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Farrrrkkk, really thought we would win that one and really wanted to win it, if anything just to wipe that smug look off Moses and Gutherson.

a few takeaways:

- Lewis just worries me. So many passes to ground and wrong options taken. Want to see Cogger take his place next week.
- what is the go with JMK and Katoa and their passing? There was like a 5 min period where each pass was going behind players when we were attacking the parra line
- how good is averillo, honestly. Can't wait till he's put in at 5/8
- tolman taking the tap, DMZ facing the wrong way to play the ball. I guess it's one of those moments where if you don't laugh, you'll cry???
- filthy at the reffing. Just trash
Woah
Is that a comment of acuracy and truth on the kennel
We can't have that!!!!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get your hand off it.
Your clearly turning Japanese.
All the squinting is affecting your eyesight.
Cheers, but it’s mine and I will do what I want with it..

Foran is a very talented footballer, but when the game is on the line or the troops need rallying. He’s nowhere.

And, bukake is my response to your Japanese comments..

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate, we put in a fabulous effort but that was a huge brain fart from Tolman...
Easy to say in hindsught. But had we have scored again we would not be talking about it. It was the wrong decision at the end of the day, but it wasnt what cost us the game.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont think that they are using Thompson correctly. He needs to play wider and be given the ball at speed.
Thats what hes been doing in the UK.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Easy to say in hindsught. But had we have scored again we would not be talking about it. It was the wrong decision at the end of the day, but it wasnt what cost us the game.
Nah, he is a 300 game player. I call bullshit.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Statistically. What was more chance...
Tolman scoring
Or us popping over 2
Same as last week.
Push a cut out pass in our own 40
Or take the tackle and go to golden point?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cheers, but it’s mine and I will do what I want with it..

Foran is a very talented footballer, but when the game is on the line or the troops need rallying. He’s nowhere.

And, bukake is my response to your Japanese comments..
Yeh its a bit racist hey

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like i said, if we scored we wouldnt even talk about it.
Could of would of should of might of...I’m a Tols fan but he still had a chub from scoring last week and all the blood was in his little head not his big head.

Ask yourself if Cam Smith if anyone at the Storm would have done that..?

Last edited:

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no mate having a go is not hiding out back when there is fuck all time to go with your hands on your hips. He is a broken down piss weak c*** and he can go to the knights
I agree, see how stiff he looked before the game he’s struggling. Averillo to 6