FORAN MIA

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed in the last 15 minutes he was MIA - a time to win the game and our most strategic player fades.
He is the most experienced needs to take control when we need him, last couple of matches I’ve seen he goes MIA not worth the coin if he wants more

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has classy touches at times throughout a game as evidenced by his try assist but it's clear he's preserving himself in a contract year and he generally goes missing with the game on the line...

I hope this is his last season for the club. We need to sign two halves as Lewis is one of the worst halfbacks to somehow play 50 plus games I've ever seen.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is nothing new for Foran is our $1 million marquee player. Most games this season he goes walkabout large chunks of the game. Today he had more involved minutes & hence a more competitive game.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wtf. MIA? How about you guys watch the game again and see how much our dud forwards get in the way, as well as Lewis who keeps calling for it and also gets in the way. Every time Foz did get the ball, we looked dangerous . Yes, he is not worth the 1mill price tag, but he is definitely our only half that can really create something. Nuff said !

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf. MIA? How about you guys watch the game again and see how much our dud forwards get in the way, as well as Lewis who keeps calling for it and also gets in the way. Every time Foz did get the ball, we looked dangerous . Yes, he is not worth the 1mill price tag, but he is definitely our only half that can really create something. Nuff said !
Fair point. The 9 and our powder puff forwards playing first receiver all the time are our biggest issues. Thats why we hired Barrett to fix all that crap

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran was one of our best again today. The problem is the service he gets from dummy half and Lewis. He was blowing up at katoa and jmk at one point telling them to get the ball to him earlier and cleaner passing.

Providing he stays fit hes invaluable to this team moving forward. He shits all over any half we have in the club or what's on the market.

Keep foran, and get a half and nine and next year will be much better

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran was one of our best again today. The problem is the service he gets from dummy half and Lewis. He was blowing up at katoa and jmk at one point telling them to get the ball to him earlier and cleaner passing.

Providing he stays fit hes invaluable to this team moving forward. He shits all over any half we have in the club or what's on the market.

Keep foran, and get a half and nine and next year will be much better
Some of the passes he was getting from Kotoa in the 2nd half on Parra's line were embarrassing. Even Ennis was pointing it out. It completely stifles our attack and kills any momentum we have. And to think we almost had Api :rage:

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Look I’m a Foran guy 100% but fuck me he has to be the one to close the game out. Surely he puts it to bed with all the possession we had in the back end!? I think 350 max 1 year deal is fair for him if he wants to stay.