Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor Avo could hear it in his voice

Saint Fishy

Previously gareth fishwick
Reaction score
Im probably being a bit harsh but Thompsons lack of size is showing a bit in this league. He struggles tackling the big men on first contact and can’t always wrap up the offload.
The Dogs have bigger problems obviously just thought its worth noting. He’s definitely good enough for the NRL but i don’t think he’ll hit the heights of Graham and Burgess.
The tag of best prop in the world is too much.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hard to fathom such lower IQ at times seriously. I think he needs to be pushed harder at training until he vomits over and over until he can maintain mental clarity during the game and for the full 80.
It's his go to kick... It's what he does when he's not thinking.. every now and then you can see he's following the game plan and changing up his kicking options (normally at the start of a game) then he just reverts back to bomb after bomb after bomb.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2nd half was 110% better just a few dumb choices lost it, time for Tolman and floptoya to fuck off
And Napa can go too

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
When even Hanna Hollis is calling you out, you know done FUCKED UP!!!!!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Were dead last and pushed one of the favorites. Disappointed but happy we played hard and didnt drop our heads.

Obviously things to work on but I think there is something there for Barret to build on, with a few more additions and a bit more people shown the door

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Lots went against us that game and DWDumb play the ball and and Tolman’s quick tap were unforgivable. But that 2nd half was pretty good and hopefully it builds confidence - we are miles ahead of where we were under Pay.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Some awful errors in the first half but good effort boys. Unlucky
Yes we gOt to suck lemons instead of oranges. Geez I for one cant wait until these loser options are out of our game.

So disheartening to the memory of our great players who actually got the job done.

Horses for courses but I cant wait till we are a clever team.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were dead last and pushed one of the favorites. Disappointed but happy we played hard and didnt drop our heads.

Obviously things to work on but I think there is something there for Barret to build on, with a few more additions and a bit more people shown the door
100% win or lose it was a great effort from our boys, I can see good things next year with Baz

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Boys a playing a lot better really really goes to show pay had no idea and we should have one all 3 games under georgallais just stupid costly individual’s that costed us

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're kidding right? Having a go would at least be lining up your outside men for a chip, not some random attempted cross field bomb to noone
no mate having a go is not hiding out back when there is fuck all time to go with your hands on your hips. He is a broken down piss weak **** and he can go to the knights

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tolman the selfish bastard cost us an easy two points to level up. He took it upon himself to take a quick tap without even consulting with Jackson.
A quick tap has never been a decision where you consult your captain first! Did it work out in our favour 20 mins later? No. But it didnt cost us the game.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The refs weren't as bad as some were making out. Players atm have lost confidence in themselves.