Forward Pack

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We lack punch and aggression.

To put it nicely, Napa has been extremely dissapointing since arriving to Belmore.

Tolman as usual gives 110% every game, but with the importance of rolling forward with the new speed around the ruck, is being left behind in attack.

I hope the club is doing everything possible to bring over the off contract Christian Welch.

We also need an enforcer, a grub like TPJ.

Tolman -----> Welch
Napa ------> TPJ

8. Welch
10. TPJ
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Thompson

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We're stuck with Napa. No one in their right mind would take him off us unless we're contributing almost everything besides 300k of his contract.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

To put it nicely, Napa has been extremely dissapointing since arriving to Belmore.

Tolman as usual gives 110% every game, but with the importance of rolling forward with the new speed around the ruck, is being left behind in attack.

I hope the club is doing everything possible to bring over the off contract Christian Welch.

Tolman -----> Welch
Napa ------> TPJ

8. Welch
10. TPJ
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Thompson
Never pay ex Melbourne forwards they rarely do as well outside of their system.
Jackson needs to move to lock and we need 2 edge backrowers. RFM and Thompson should play as props

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
napa runs like he's afraid of getting hurt

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I only think we need one more prop. Tolman and Napa are too slow. Ogden and Toomanga with Thompson would be alright. One more experienced prop would be nice.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Tolman -----> Welch
Napa ------> TPJ

8. Welch
10. TPJ
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Thompson
We definitely need two new starting props.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I only think we need one more prop. Tolman and Napa are too slow. Ogden and Toomanga with Thompson would be alright. One more experienced prop would be nice.
Packer. We need a big body The English dude at st Helens. The game has moved from athlete , big body props work again. Even kasiano would be good in today's game.

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wonder if the Bulldogs can get Hetherington when his loan with the Warriors is finished?

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Definitely missing a true enforcer. A player that puts the fear of God in ya!!(Sue has a shot or 2 in him which I like)

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're stuck with Napa. No one in their right mind would take him off us unless we're contributing almost everything besides 300k of his contract.
On his current form our club should shop him around, and I'd be happy for our club to pay $300,000 for him to play elsewhere next year.
However I guess because 2021 will be his contract year, he might decide to have ago.

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
AFB ,Flegler someone who bends the line & has an offload...fuck we used to be the kings of developing / getting this type of player!!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have our aggressors but they dont get picked,ogden and renouf t will be a dynamite front row but need to be given more minutes and napa coming off the bench Smasing ***** is perfect

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Tolman -----> Welch
Napa ------> TPJ

8. Welch
10. TPJ
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Thompson
Agree with Welch and TPJ.

Welch was great for the Storm today along with that young Tino kid who is going to the Titans next year.

We definitely miss a couple of aggressive/grub type players like an Ennis, Reynolds, O'Meley......

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would be going all out for Brandon Smith & Christian Welch.

They have the old Bulldogs mentality written all over them